If you are a sports lover and looking for the best cord-cutting option? Add fuboTV to your Android TV. Among all the top streaming services, fuboTV has the best collection of sports channels. Also, get to watch the popular sports events including MLB, NFL, NBA, and NHL with fuboTV. fuboTV was initially launched as a soccer streaming service in 2015. Now, it has a lot of upgrades and is now one of America’s best Live TV options. It is a premium service and you need to subscribe for a package to stream the channels. The channel lineup may vary depending on the place you’re residing in.
Apart from sports, you can get all the popular entertainment channels on fuboTV. It includes lifestyle, entertainment, news, sports, movie, and music channels. Also, fuboTV gives you Cloud DVR options to record your favorite shows and watch them conveniently. Some of the channels on fuboTV include BTN, HGTV, Telemundo, Animal Planet, TLC, CNN, and more.
There is more than one single plan on fuboTV. These plans have slightly different channel line-ups and you can choose one of your convenience.
- It costs you $64.99 per month
- You can get 100 channels on fuboTV of different programming.
- Further, you can enjoy over 130 titles in 4K on fuboTV.
- It lets you enjoy up to 250 hours of cloud DVR space and 3 streams at once.
- The Elite plan will charge you $79.99 per month and has a bigger library in comparison to Starter Pack.
- Also, get 1000 hours of Cloud DVR storage space.
- This plan lets you have unlimited simultaneous streams as well.
Latino Quarterly Plan:
- This is a three-month subscription plan of $33 per month.
- You can enjoy Spanish events and sporting events on this plan.
Apart from these plans, you can enjoy a few channel add-ons to your subscription and you can customize it.
fuboTV on Android TV
The fuboTV is one of the popular Live TV options that you can get on your Android TV. You can download it from the google play store like any other app on your device.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- AT&T TV
- DIRECTV Stream
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Install fuboTV on Android TV
If you have a fuboTV subscription, add it to your Android TV with the following instructions.
1. Press the Home or Menu button of your remote.
2. Click on the Apps tab on the screen.
3. Open Google Play Store and navigate to the Search option.
4. Enter fuboTV on the search bar and hit the search icon.
5. Choose the fuboTV app from the search results.
6. Click on the Install button and it will start downloading the app.
7. Open the fuboTV app after the installation finishes.
8. Click on the Sign In option and sign in with the credentials of your fuboTV account.
9. With this, you can watch the live channels that you want.
Alternative Method: Cast fuboTV to Android TV
Apart from directly adding fuboTV to your TV, you can enjoy them by casting it from your smartphone. Follow these steps to cast fuboTV on your TV.
1. Connect your Smartphone to the same WiFi network as the Android TV.
3. Launch the fuboTV app after installing it and Sign in to your account with proper credentials.
4. Select any content from the app and play it.
5. Tap on the Cast icon inside your fuboTV app.
6. Choose your Android TV from the list of devices on your screen.
7. Finally, fuboTV will start casting the channel on your TV.
8. Enjoy watching the show on your TV.
Sideload fuboTV Apk on Android TV
Apart from the above methods, you can install fuboTV on Android TV by sideloading the apk file. For that, you need to install the Downloader app.
1. Go to Android TV settings and enable the unknown sources setting for the Downloader app (Settings → Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions → Unknown Sources → Downloader → enable the feature).
2. Launch the Downloader app and enter the URL for the fuboTV Android TV apk.
3. Click on the Go option and the apk file will download on your Android.
4. Now, install the apk file with the on-screen prompts.
5. Launch the fuboTV app after installation and then go through the activation process.
Other Supported Devices
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV (4th generation or newer)
- iOS devices
- Android devices
- Google Chromecast
- Google TV
- LG Smart TV and Samsung Smart TV
- Xbox One
- Xbox Series X and S
- Windows, Mac, and Linux
Frequently Asked Questions
The fuboTV app is available on all Google-approved Android TVs. You can add it simply from the Google Play Store.
You can search for fuboTV in the Google Play Store and add it to your device. Sign in with the credentials of your existing account to access the library.
You can cast fuboTV on your TV from your Android and iPhone if your TV had built-in Chromecast support.