Fox Now is a premium streaming service that allows you to stream popular TV shows and sports content with premium streaming quality. Currently, the FOX Now service has been shut down, and it is no longer available to download on any device, including Android TV. However, you can stream content from the FOX Now app by using its alternative services like FOX Sports, FOX News, FOX Local, and Tubi. From this article, you will learn the possible ways to stream the content from the FOX Now service on your Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Watch Fox Now on Android TV
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open the Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter the desired Fox service app name in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select the app from the suggested results.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. When the home screen of the app appears, play your favorite content.
How to Sideload Fox Now APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Fox Now app is not available for Android TV. So, to stream its content, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Latest Version of Fox Now APK: https://urlsrt.io/Fox-Now
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After the downloading process, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Then, click Open to launch the Fox Now app and watch your desired media content.
How to Cast Fox Now on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Fox Now APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Fox Now APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Launch the app and log in with your credentials if needed.
4. Play the video content on the Fox Now app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Fox Now Alternatives
If you feel that Fox Now isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platform to stream the Fox content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Fox Now.
Yes, you can install the Fox Now APK on your TV.