Forever IPTV is a budget-friendly service provider which offers 6000+ TV channels and 10000+ VODs for $15 per month. It also includes features like anti-freeze technology, built-in EPG support, and much more. Even though it has plenty of features & content, this IPTV is not available in the Play Store of Android TV. So, you have to sideload Forever IPTV APK to watch its content on Android TV. If not, you can screen mirror its content from the smartphone to the TV.
This article discusses the guidelines for sideloading and screen mirroring methods to stream Forever IPTV content on your Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Forever IPTV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Forever IPTV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions the app asks on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Forever IPTV APK latest version: https://urlsrt.io/Forever-IPTV
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch whatever media content you want.
How to Cast Forever IPTV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Forever IPTV apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Forever IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Forever IPTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
Smart TV Boxes|
Sony Smart TVTCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
Nvidia Shield TVMXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
How to Fix Forever IPTV Not Working on Android TV
Since we’ve installed the Forever IPTV app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
If there is a new version available for Forever IPTV, uninstall the current one and sideload the latest version.
Clear the app cache files for Forever IPTV accumulated on your Smart TV.
Update your Android TV firmware.
Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems, then set up your Smart TV to install the app again.
Forever IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that Forever IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV providers to stream your favorite content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Forever IPTV.
No. The Forever IPTV app is not available on the Android TV Play Store.
No, Forever is the premium IPTV service. But you can use the one-day free trial to access the content.