Forever IPTV is a worthwhile provider to stream 6000+ TV Channels and 10000+ VODs and series worldwide. This service is a perfect companion for your Android TV to enjoy streaming all your desired content. But, Forever IPTV is not included in the lineup of apps on the Play Store. So, you have to sideload Forever IPTV APK or screen mirror the app to stream it on your TV.
Apart from the typical channels, this IPTV service offers all premium sports channels and the important events of the popular leagues. All the channels and VOD content can be streamed at SD, HD, and 4K video resolution on this platform. Further, it comes with 99.9% server uptime, Anti-freeze technology, and built-in EPG support.
You can use the following guide to stream the content from Forever IPTV on your Android TV. The guide deals with the instructions for sideloading and screen mirroring methods.
To access Forever IPTV service, you need to get any of the subscription plans offered by the provider. Fortunately, there is a 1-day free trial available on this provider. After that, you must subscribe to any of the Forever IPTV packages tabulated below to stream your favorite content.
How to Sideload Forever IPTV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Forever IPTV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions the app asks on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Forever IPTV APK latest version: bit.ly/44MX26h
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch whatever media content you want.
How to Cast Forever IPTV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Forever IPTV apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Forever IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Forever IPTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Forever IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that Forever IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV providers to stream your favorite content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Forever IPTV.
Play Store of Android TV doesn’t have Forever IPTV in its app’s library. So, this provider is officially not available on Android TV.
If you are facing not working issue with Forever IPTV, you need to check the internet connection and restart the streaming device. None of the fixes help you to solve the problems, it is better to contact the customer support of the provider.