There are a lot of free movie streaming websites available, like VexMovies, LookMovie, and many more. Do you know that there are free sports streaming websites available online? Yes, these websites let you stream all your favorite sports events without any subscription. One of the best free sports streaming websites is FootyBite. If you love to watch football matches on your Android TV, then you can access the FootyBite website through the web browser.
This article throws light on accessing FootyBite on your Android TV using the best browser. You will also know the alternative way to access FootyBite. If you are a new user of FootyBite, you will get to know what content it provides.
What is FootyBite?
FootyBite is a free football streaming website that brings various football leagues to watch on your Android TV. On this website, you will find different football leagues such as the Premier League, Series A, Bundesliga, Champions League, La Liga, Colombia’s Primera A, MLS, Japan’s J-2 League, Brazil’s Series A, and UEFA Champions League. You can stream live matches from the website. Further, it also includes top clubs such as Chelsea, Manchester United, Manchester City, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Juventus, and more.
You can stream Pre and post-match presentations and reviews on this site, along with team updates. There is a blog section available in FootyBite that covers the entire happenings in and around the football leagues. Though FootyBite is popular, it is not a legal website to access. In most countries, it is completely illegal. So, before accessing the site, make sure that your device is connected to the best VPN service.
How to Watch FootyBite on Android TV Using Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use any of those web browsers on your Android TV to access the FootyBite platform.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://www.footybite.to/] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Then, you can access your favorite team matches on your Android TV.
5. By default, the web page opens in a dark mode. Tap the Dark Theme to change the Dark mode to Light mode.
How to Cast FootyBite on Android TV
If you don’t want to access the website on Android TV, then you can screen mirror its app from your Android smartphone to your TV screen.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Go to the FootyBite website on your Android smartphone.
3. Launch the app and log in with your credentials if needed.
4. Play the video content on the FootyBite platform.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
The following are alternative free sports streaming sites.
Red Box, Mobdro, and 123 TVNOW are the best alternatives for FootyBite.
Yes, it offers plenty of matches of the best quality. So, you can definitely use FootyBite to stream the matches.
Currently, there are no issues with the FootyBite website. You can stream any popular league matches on this site.