If you are looking for an app where you can stream movies and TV shows in good quality, we suggest you try out Flixoid Apk. It is a streaming application that has tons of movies and TV shows in its library. The app is available for free and there are no ads that can disturb your streaming experience. The contents are divided based on genres like Romance, Comedy, Sci-Fi, Adventure, War, Family, and more. If you were a Terrarium TV user, you would easily find out that the Flixoid app is an exact copy of the Terrarium TV. Not only does Flixoid look like Terrarium TV, but also it has similar features to Terrarium TV.
Features of Flixoid Apk
- It has subtitles in more than 20+ languages.
- Allows you to stream movies and TV shows in different resolutions 360p, 480p,720p, and 1080p.
- You need not worry about bugs as the app gets updated constantly.
- You can download and watch the movies later.
- Supports both in-built and external video players.
- You can stream your favorite content in an ad-free manner.
- In Flixoid, no registration or subscription is required.
Why Use VPN for Flixoid Apk
By using VPN, you can protect your data and remain anonymous when streaming. It helps you to hide your IP address and location from hackers or any other threats online. Since Flixoid is an app that streams pirated content, it may be blocked in some countries. You can use the VPN to unblock these geo-restrictions. There are many VPNs available in the market and choose the one you want. You can try using premium VPNs like ExpressVPN or IPVanish.
How to Install Flixoid Apk on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and select Apps.
2. Select Play Store and click on the Search bar.
3. Enter Downloader using the on-screen keyboard and from the search results, choose the app.
4. Click on Install to install the Downloader app on your Android TV.
5. Go back to the home screen and select Settings.
6. Select Device Preferences and click on Security & Restrictions.
7. Click on Unknown sources and enable Downloader so that you can install apps from unknown sources.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Flixoid apk on the URL box.
9. Select Go and the Apk file will be downloaded on your TV.
10. Click on Install and the app will be installed on your Android TV.
11. Launch the Flixoid app and enjoy streaming the content available in it.
How to Stream Flixoid Apk on Android TV
1. Open the Flixoid app on your Android TV and you will be taken to the Discover screen.
2. Here, you can see the latest movies or TV shows that are available on the Flixoid app.
3. Click on the Discover dropdown box and choose the Category from which you want to stream the content. It has categories like Trending, Popular, Top Rated, Favorite, and more.
4. Select the Filter icon on the top right corner of the screen and choose the Year from which you want to stream the content.
5. Click on the Search icon and manually search for the movie or TV show you want to watch.
6. Select Menu on the top left side of the screen.
7. Here, click on Movies or TV Shows and you will see a list of movies or TV shows.
8. Click on Favorites to stream content from your favorite collection.
9. Select TV Calander to know more about the upcoming movies and TV shows.
10. Click on Settings. Here, you can change your language, subtitle language, media player, download path, and more.
11. Select the movie or TV show you want and click on the Play icon.
12. Pick the quality in which you want to stream the movie.
13. Now, choose whether you want to Play, Play with subtitles, or Download the content.
- OneBox HD
- Popcorn Time
- Cinema HD
- CyberFlix TV
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to use the Downloader app available on the Play Store to download the Flixoid apk for Android TV and TV Box.
It may be because of a bad internet connection, problems with the server, or you might be using an outdated version of the app. Make sure that you are using the latest version of the Flixoid app.