If you are an IPTV user and looking for the best IPTV Player to load and stream your desired, Flix IPTV would be the best for you. The application allows you to load your IPTV content in the M3U URL format by registering with the MAC address of your device. You can access the application with a one-time subscription fee of €8.99. Recently the application has been officially removed from the Google Play Store but still it exists in the App Store of iOS devices. However, you can sideload the Flix IPTV APK on your Android TV to install the application.
How to Sideload Flix IPTV APK on Android TV
The Flix IPTV is not available for Android TV. To use the Flix IPTV, you need to sideload it using the Downloader or ES File Explorer app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Flix IPTV APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Flix IPTV APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Activate Flix IPTV on Android TV
1. Open the Flix IPTV app on your Android TV.
2. Get the Mac address of your streaming device.
3. Visit the activation website of the Flix IPTV on a web browser and enter the Mac address of your device.
4. After entering, click the Check button and finish the payment to complete the activation process.
5. Go to the My List tab and enter the Mac address and M3U URL in the URL field.
6. Finally, click Send button to load the IPTV content on your smart TV.
7. Now, restart the Flix IPTV app on your Android TV to load the IPTV content.
8. Finally, enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your smart TV.
How to Cast Flix IPTV APK on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the Flix IPTV app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the Flix IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Load your IPTV provider account from the Flix IPTV website.
4. Now, launch the app and play the video content on the Flix IPTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Key Features of Flix IPTV APK
- The app supports any M3U URL of IPTV providers.
- You can add your favorite TV channels and movies to the favorites section of the app.
- The application allows you to stream content with external video streaming apps like VLC and MX Player.
- It comes with a Parental Control feature to restrict non-friendly content to kids.
- The player supports switching languages and subtitles while streaming.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Unfortunately, the app is not available for Sony Android TV.
The Flix IPTV app has not set foot on Google TV App Stores for installation.