FITE is a video streaming service that offers live TV sports and pay-per-view matches. This app is suitable for die-hard sports fans. With the FITE app on your Android TV, you can get thousands of on-demand content and live matches. You will get sports content from MMA, Boxing, Soccer, Basketball, Motorsports, and more. To stream FITE app content on Android TVs and TV Boxes, FITE developed a dedicated app.
FITE offers two types of subscriptions. $4.99 per month and $49.99 per year. With the subscription, you can get unlimited access to on-demand content and live sports streaming. The only sad news is that FITE is not offering any free trials.
Supported Android Smart TVs
- Sharp Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Mi Box
- AT&T TV Box
- Mecool Android TV Box
How to Install FITE on Android TV
1. On your Android TV home page, click on the Google Play Store app.
2. Using the Search icon, search for the FITE app.
3. Select the FITE app and click on the Install button.
4. Open the FITE app on your Android TV and sign in with your account.
5. Watcha all the FITE video content on your TV.
How to Install FITE on Android TV Via Sideloading
1. To sideload any application on your Andriod Smart TV, you have to install Downloader.
2. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android Smart TV.
3. Search for the Downloader app.
4. Once you find the app, click on the Install button to get the Downloader app on your Android TV.
5. Then, install the Sideload Launcher on Android TV from the Play Store to access the APK files on your TV.
6. Open the Settings menu on your Android TV and click on Device Preferences.
7. Then, choose Security & Restriction. Click on Install Unknown Apps and enable the toggle button placed near the Downloader app.
8. Open the Downloader app and install the AFTVnews plugin using the URL browser.aftvnews.com. Without this plugin, you cannot install any apk files on your Downloader app.
9. Then, enter the FITE Android TV APK URL and hit Go.
10. Click on the Install button to get the app on your Android TV.
11. Open the FITE app and stream all the video content.
How to Stream FITE on Android TV Via Official Website
2. Click on the Profile icon and sign in with your account.
3. Using the Search icon on the top, you can search for the trending or favorite matches.
4. Click on the Schedule option to see the live matches. Hit Notify Me to get the notification of the matches.
6. Stream your favorite matches from the FITE website.
How to Cast FITE on Android TV
1. Download the FITE app on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
2. Open the FITE app and sign in with your account.
3. Then, connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
4. Open the FITE mobile app and click on the Cast icon.
5. It will automatically discover and connect with your Android Smart TV.
6. Once connected, simply select the content that you want to cast on the big screen and enjoy.
If you are not getting enough sports content on the FITE app, you can try any one of these alternatives.
With the ESPN app on Android TV, you can watch almost all the sports content. The subscription cost is slightly higher than the FITE, $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year. The on-demand video content on ESPN is updated frequently. If you want, you can also get the bundle pack for ESPN+ with Disney+ and Hulu at $13.99 per month.
If you are so concerned about your internet, you can get the SofaScore app on your Android TV. With the SofaScore app, you will get live score updates from all the matches. If you want, you can set personalized notifications based on your sports preferences. Apart from score updates, you will also get in-detail player statistics and other information.
With one single subscription, you can stream FITE on up to three devices.
No, to watch AEW matches, you need to get the FITE TV subscription.