Watching our favorite sports content on a large screen gives us a wonderful experience. Isn’t it? But, many of us face difficulties in finding an ideal app to watch live sports matches and their highlights. Because everyone can’t afford the subscription amount to legal platforms. But, several third-party streaming platforms like FirstRowSports are available to watch all the sporting events for free. However, FirstRowSports doesn’t offer any official app on the Play Store to install on Android TV. You can watch it with a web browser on Android TV.
With FirstRowSports, you can watch all the sports like Football, Basketball, Rugby, Tennis, Cricket, Boxing, MMA, and many more. You can watch them in HD resolution without buffeting issues and ad interruption.
Table of Contents
FirstRowSports Proxy & Mirror Sites List
Due to copyrighted issues, the sites of FirstRowSports are often taken down by Government. Here, we’ve listed some proxy sites of FirstRowSports for your reference.
Disclaimer – FirstRowSports is completely an illegal platform to live stream sporting events. We don’t recommend our users try these platforms as they stream copyrighted premium content for free. If you want to try this platform, stream it at your own risk.
How to Watch FirstRowSports on Android TV Using a Browser
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL of FirstRowSports in the address bar and visit the website.
3. The home screen of the FirstRowSports website will appear on the TV screen.
4. Now, you can access the site and enjoy streaming your desired sports content on the TV.
How to Sideload FirstRowSports Apk on Android TV
On certain third-party downloader websites, you can find FirstRowSports Apk files to sideload on Android Smartphones and Smart TVs. You can install it on your TV with the help of Downloader.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left panel, and enter the download link of FirstRowSports APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the FirstRowSports APK file on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Click Open to launch the app and watch the live streaming or highlights of whatever sports you want.
How to Cast FirstRowSports on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app on Android TV, you can screen mirror this app’s content from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. At the same time, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the FirstRowSports APK on your Android smartphone from trusted third-party sites.
3. Launch the app and go through the on-screen prompts. Launch a browser and visit the FirstRowSports website if you’re streaming the web version.
4. Open the Notification Panel on your Android smartphone and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, you can screen mirror your favorite sports events to the TV.
Alternatives for FirstRowSports
It is advisable to have two or more options for streaming. When the FirstRowSports site fails to load the match, you can access other sites to stream the match you want.
1. SportLemon TV
SportLemon TV is one of the best streaming sites for sports lovers. This site is available all over the world and is free of charge. You can stream sports like Football, Ice Hockey, Basketball, Tennis, American Football, and more. It also has an interface where you can see the schedules for matches along with time stamps. SportLemon TV has a good streaming speed, and there are no ads, meaning you can stream your favorite match live without disturbance.
2. Live TV
If you are the type of person who likes to listen to live commentary while streaming live sports matches, then live TV is the best one. Even though most streaming sites provide commentary, Live TV differentiates itself by providing multi-lingual commentary. Other than that, it is also a user-friendly site. The live commentary and different language formats are English, Russian, French, Spanish, etc. You can stream live sports games like Volleyball, Football, Ice Hockey, Athletics, and more on this site.
Stopstream is a streaming site where you can stream live sports for free. Unlike other streaming sites, where the users need time to figure out the interface, Stopstream provides an easy-to-use interface. The site is organized so the users find easy to navigate. It has a good streaming speed and can stream live sports matches of Tennis, Golf, Cycling, Basketball, etc.
If we want to talk about the greatest sports channel, ESPN is the best option. WatchESPN is one of the best alternatives for FirstRowSports. As you know that most free streaming sites are illegal, and you might get into trouble when streaming content on them. You don’t have to worry about this issue on WatchESPN; it is a 100% legal free streaming site. It gives you live sports, highlights, the latest sports news, and more. On WatchESPN, you can stream National Football League (NFL), National Basketball Association (NBA), Formula 1, NASCAR, and more.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Frequently Asked Questions
No. It is officially not available on the Play Store of Android TV.
Yes. It is an unauthorized platform to stream. It is better to install any one of the best VPNs to secure your online presence.
There are a lot of reasons for FirstRowSports not working on your TV.
1. There might be a problem with the host’s server.
2. Check your internet connection.
3. FirstRowSports is restricted in your country. Try streaming it with a VPN.
4. Clear the cache of your Android TV, and then try the webiste.