If you want to stream your favorite Anime shows on your Android TV screen, then FireAnime would be a great choice to stream all your desired Anime content. Since the FireAnime app has not set foot on the Play Store, you need to sideload the APK or screen mirror the app on your TV to stream its content.
With FireAnime on Android TV, you can watch popular anime shows like One Piece, Boruto: Naruto Next Generation, and many more. On this streaming platform, users can find Anime with a subbed version and the real version with subtitles. The best thing about this app is that its media library is free from advertisements.
Are you ready to get FireAnime on your TV? then, let me explore the steps involved in sideloading and screen mirroring techniques along with some solutions to the not working issues for the FireAnime app.
How to Sideload FireAnime APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the FireAnime app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of FireAnime APK latest version: bit.ly/3Zx0Mbe
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite anime content.
How to Cast FireAnime on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the FireAnime apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the cast feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the FireAnime APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the FireAnime app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
FireAnime Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the FireAnime app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for FireAnime accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
If you feel that FireAnime isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream the anime content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to FireAnime.
Unfortunately, the FireAnime app is not available on the Play Store of Android TV.
You can stream your desired anime content at 480p, 720p, and 1080p video resolutions.
Your Android-based TV should have the OS version 5.0 or above to sideload and stream the FireAnime app.