FilmyWorld is one of the engrossing streaming platforms to stream all your desired movies, TV series, and web series without any subscription or login requirements. But, FilmyWorld is attainable for your Android TV by only using either sideloading or screen mirroring method. Because FilmyWorld APK isn’t available on the Play Store of Android TV due to its illegal streaming activity.
When talking about the features of FilmyWorld, you will be amazed. This streaming platform has a diverse collection of movies, TV shows, popular web series, and some more exclusive videos from Hollywood to Bollywood. Also, it provides premium image quality with full HD streaming and comes with a friendly user interface with an advanced search engine.
In this article, we’ve discussed the procedures you should follow to sideload, and screen mirror the FilmyWorld platform on Android TV.
How to Sideload FilmyWorld APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the FilmyWorld app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now. go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of FilmyWorld APK: bit.ly/3QOb4Rl
13. Click Go to download the FilmyWorld APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast FilmyWorld on Android TV
If you can’t find the cast icon on the FilmyWorld app, then you need to use the screen mirroring feature of your Android smartphone to stream the app’s media content to your TV screen.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the FilmyWorld app on your Android smartphone from any trusted third-party site.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the FilmyWorld app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
If you feel that FilmyWorld isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream free movies/series. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to FilmyWorld.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The FilmyWorld app is not available on the Play Store of Android TV. Instead, you should sideload it or screen mirror its content to stream it on your TV.
Yes. FilmyWorld is one of the illegal streaming platforms. This is because it provides content from other websites without getting any official permission.