Falcon IPTV is one of the finest service providers that offers 2,000+ HD channels from countries like the USA, Canada, the UK, and more. If you want to install Falcon IPTV APK on your Android TV, you need to choose either the sideloading or screen mirroring method. Because Play Store doesn’t have the Falcon IPTV app due to the illegal streaming without a proper license.
With its premium subscription, Falcon IPTV lets you stream simultaneously on up to 4 devices. It comes with a TV Guide (EPG) and intuitive interface. So, all kinds of users can easily navigate this platform without any hassle.
This article deals with the sideloading and screen mirroring instructions to stream Falcon IPTV on Android TV. Apart from the streaming procedures, we’ve also listed the troubleshooting tips and alternatives to this provider for your reference.
To access Falcon IPTV service, you need to get any of the subscription plans offered by the provider. Fortunately, there is a 48-hour free trial available on this provider. After that, you must subscribe to any of the Falcon IPTV packages from its official subscription page to stream your favorite content.
How to Sideload Falcon IPTV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Falcon IPTV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions the app asks on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Falcon IPTV APK latest version: bit.ly/3Prx7eX
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite anime content.
How to Cast Falcon IPTV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Falcon IPTV apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Falcon IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Falcon IPTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Falcon IPTV Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the Falcon IPTV app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Falcon IPTV accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
Falcon IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that Falcon IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV providers to stream your favorite content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Falcon IPTV.
Yes. It is possible to install Falcon IPTV on your Android TV. But, there is no official way to install it. Instead, you need to sideload this provider using Downloader or ES File Explorer on Android TV.
Falcon IPTV is an illegal service provider and you may encounter legal issues while using this unauthorized platform on your TV. So, this IPTV is unsafe to use.