EZVIZ is definitely your security partner in the surveillance of your house or office. The security cameras come with App support to monitor at any place. You can get this EZVIZ app on your Android TV since it is available in the Play Store. Apart from this, you can sideload the app as well as cast from Smartphone. The EZVIZ app can connect with NVR, DVR, and Cloud Cameras to give your monitoring zone view HD quality. You can easily add the Camera device to the app for viewing on your TV.
You will learn how to install the EZVIZ app on your Android TV in this guide. In case the app is unavailable for your TV, you can sideload or cast the app through the guide in this article.
Table of Contents
How to Install EZVIZ on Android TV from Play Store
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter EZVIZ in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select EZVIZ from the suggested result.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. Log in to your account and choose the Camera to watch them.
How to Sideload EZVIZ on Android TV
The EZVIZ app is not available for your Android TV. So, to stream its content, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of EZVIZ APK [https://bit.ly/45CV35v] in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Watch EZVIZ Using Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use any of those web browsers on your Android TV to access the [platform].
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the EZVIZ URL in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the Login button and enter your credentials.
5. Then, you can access your favorite content on your Android TV.
How to Cast EZVIZ on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app/access the website on Android TV, then you can screen mirror its app from your Android smartphone to your TV screen.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Go to the EZVIZ website or sideload the APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Launch the app and log in with your credentials if needed.
4. Play the video content on the EZVIZ.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
EZVIZ app is available in the Play Store, and thereby, you can install the app on Sony Android TV.
The troubleshooting for issues in the EZVIZ app are
1. Check the internet connection
2. Restart the Android TV
3. Update the EZVIZ app
4. Update the Android TV Firmware