If you are a user of the EZVIZ camera, you might come across the EZVIZ smartphone app. You can use the app to monitor your CCTV footage and other Smart Home devices. Apart from smartphones, you can install the EZVIZ app on your Android TVs and Android TV Boxes. With that, you can monitor all the video footage on a big screen.
How to Sideload EZVIZ on Android TV
The EZVIZ app is available only on smartphones from Android 5.0 and above. To get the EZVIZ app on your Android TV, you have to sideload the app on
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect it to stable WiFi.
2. Click on the Apps tab and launch the Google Play Store.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader.
4. Pick up the Downloader app from the suggestions and click on the Install button.
5. Launch the Settings of your Android TV from its home screen.
6. On the Settings menu, click the Device Preferences option.
7. Then, choose the Security & Restrictions option.
8. Open the Unknown Sources menu and turn on the Downloader toggle.
9. Select the Allow option when a prompt appears on your screen.
10. Enter the EZVIZ Android TV APK URL in the search bar.
11. Then, click on the Go button.
12. Click the Install button to get the EZVIZ app on your TV.
13. Launch the EZVIZ app and watch all the CCTV footage on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart T
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
- DIRECTV STREAM
EZVIZ has a lot of cool features. Some of the features are,
- You will get instant alerts for motion detection.
- You can customize specific zones for detection and high sensitivity.
- For important times, you can schedule a recording.
- With your smartphone or Android TV, you can get high-definition live video.
- If you want, you can talk and pass commands using Two-Way Audio.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can control the EZVIZ smart device with Alexa voice commands.