One of the best live TV applications that is specially designed for Turks is Exper TV. In the wake of removing the Exper TV app from the Play Store by Google, it is not available for all Android-based devices, including Android TV. Instead of installing, you can get Exper TV Apk by sideloading it or screen mirroring its content.
The content in the app gets updated regularly at a particular interval to load the most trending and useful videos. It uses specific algorithms to suggest content based on the viewer’s preference. The users have no need to depend on any external player as Exper TV comes with built-in media player support.
If you want to install the Exper TV app on your TV, this is the section you’re looking for. Here, you will learn all about the process of installation and screen mirror of the Exper TV app.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Exper TV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Exper TV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Exper TV APK latest version: bit.ly/3QWqjqr
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your desired content.
How to Cast Exper TV on Android TV
If you can’t find the cast icon on the Exper TV app, then you need to use the screen mirroring feature of your Android smartphone to stream the app’s media content to your TV screen.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Exper TV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Exper TV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Exper TV Alternatives
If you feel that Exper TV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Exper TV.
Yes, the Exper TV app is officially not available on the Google Play Store for Android-based devices, including Android TV.
Exper TV is not a legal website as it illegally streams pirated movies and TV shows. So, it is completely unsafe to use on any streaming device.