Eurosport Player is a complete sports streaming destination for anyone who enjoys watching sports. The app brings Eurosport channels along with on-demand titles of sports videos. The Eurosport channel streaming on the service includes Eurosport 1 and Eurosport 2. Keep yourself updated with the content on these channels, along with the 7-day channel listings of upcoming shows. In addition, you can keep yourself updated with the latest sports, news, and highlights of the sports. Also, find the interviews of famous sports stars and expert panels on the service. You can watch Grand Slam Tennis, Olympics, and Grand Tour Cycling on Eurosport Player. Let’s discuss the guide for adding and streaming Eurosport Player on an Android TV.
Pricing & Availability
The Eurosport Player app costs you € 6.99 per month. To get EurosportPass, you must be 18 years and above. Eurosport Player app is available on various platforms but not your Android TV. Let’s discuss effective methods to access Eurosport Player on your device.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Sideload Eurosport Player on Android TV
Sideloading refers to downloading the APK file of Eurosport Player from a trusted third-party site and installing it on your TV. This process can be categorized under these three simple steps.
- Installing Downloader on Android TV
- Enabling unknown sources on Android TV
- Sideloading Eurosport Player using Downloader
Installing Downloader on Android TV
The Downloader app is the best tool for installing third-party apps on your Android TV. So let’s start by downloading the Downloader app on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect to a stable Wi-Fi connection.
2. From the home screen, open Google Play Store and click on the Search icon.
3. Search for Downloader and click on the app icon from the suggestions.
4. Start the download by clicking on the Install button.
Enabling Unknown Sources on Android TV
After installing Downloader, you need to enable it for accessing third-party sources.
1. Firstly, open the Settings tab from the Android TV home screen and go to Device Preferences.
2. Choose Security and Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
3. Select the Downloader option and enable the setting by sliding the toggle next to it.
Sideloading Eurosport Player on Android TV Using Downloader
Now you can easily sideload any third-party app, including Eurosport Player.
1. Open the Downloader app from the Android TV home screen.
2. On the confirmation pop-up, click on the Allow option.
3. Go to the URL section of the Downloader app and type in the URL for the Eurosport Player Android TV apk.
4. Select the Go option near the URL section and initiate the Eurosport Player apk file download.
5. Install the Eurosport Player app on your device as soon as the download completes.
6. Sign in to your account and start watching sports.
How to Cast Eurosport Player on Android TV
If you feel like the Eurosport Player app on Android TV is not working, you can simply choose to cast it from another device.
1. Make sure to connect the Android/iOS device and the Android TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install Eurosport Player on your casting device from the Play Store and App Store.
3. Open the Eurosport Player app and sign in to the account with proper credentials.
4. Click the Cast icon from the top of the screen.
5. Next, select your Android TV device.
6. Once the connection is successful, play any content from the Eurosport Player app and watch it on your TV.
Other Supported Devices
Even though Eurosport Player is unavailable on Android TV, you can access the app on one or more following devices.
- Windows PC
- Mac iPhone (iOS 11 and above)
- iPad (iOS 11 and above)
- iPod Touch (iOS 11 and above)
- Android Phone (operating system 5.0.0 and above)
- Android tablet (operating system 5.0.0 and above)
- Apple TV (tvOS 12.2 and above)
- Samsung Smart TV (Tizen OS 3.0 and above)
- Xbox One
- PlayStation 4
- Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
Related: How to Add and Stream FOX Sports on Android TV
Frequently Asked Questions
There are two different ways by which you can access Eurosport Player on your Android TV. You can either sideload the app or cast the app from another device.
Eurosport Player can be accessed on a Samsung Smart TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV. However, you might need to sideload the app on Android TVs.
The Eurosport Player app on both Android and iOS devices comes with a built-in cast icon. After launching the app, tap the cast icon, choose your Android TV from the list of devices on your screen.