E-Vision IPTV is one of the free providers that offer a lot of media content. If you are an Android TV user, we have a piece of bad news for you. E-Vision IPTV isn’t available on the Google Play Store. So, it is impossible to install this app in a legal way. Instead, you can sideload the app on your Android TV or screen mirror the app’s content from your smartphone to the TV.
With a diverse selection of live TV channels and on-demand titles in genres like, news, sports, kids, entertainment, and more, you can get unlimited entertainment while using the E-Vision IPTV service. Also, it was developed with adaptive streaming technology that lets you get smooth playback action concerning the internet speed.
With the aim of streaming E-Vision IPTV on Android TV, we will walk you through the step-by-step guidelines for sideloading and screen mirroring techniques.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload E-Vision IPTV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the E-Vision IPTV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions the app asks on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of E-Vision IPTV APK: bit.ly/46TUe8t
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch all the Arabic and other international channels on your TV.
How to Cast E-Vision IPTV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the E-Vision IPTV apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the E-Vision IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the E-Vision IPTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
E-Vision IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that E-Vision IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV providers to stream your favorite content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to E-Vision IPTV.
No. E-Vision IPTV is an unauthorized platform. So, Google doesn’t include this application on its Play Store. Hence, it is not available for Android TV.
Yes. There is a specially-designed Catch-up TV feature available on the E-Vision IPTV service provider.