To spend your leisure time comfortably, you can watch your favorite movies and TV shows on your streaming device. Instead of paying a sum of money to a high-premium streaming service, you can go for other free alternatives similar to the OTT platforms like Amazon Prime, Netflix, and more. DutaFlim is a free movie streaming platform where you can stream English movies and Asian films for free. Although it is one of the best streaming services to watch movies and other content, you cannot get the app officially from the Google Play Store. To get the DutaFilm app on your Android TV, you need to sideload its APK using third-party apps like Downloader or ES File Explorer.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload DutaFilm APK on Android TV
The DutaFilm app is not available for Android TV. To use the DutaFilm app, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of DutaFilm APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the DutaFilm APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Watch DutaFilm Using Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use any of those web browsers on your Android TV to access the DutaFilm website.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Hit the search bar and visit the DutaFilm official website.
3. The home screen of the DutaFilm will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click on the Search icon and search for your favorite movie.
5. Select and stream your desired movies on the DutaFilm website from the browser on your TV.
How to Cast DutaFilm APK on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the DutaFilm app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Open the app and select any movie or series.
4. Play the video content on the DutaFilm app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Key Features of DutaFilm APK
- It offers various country movies and Animated movies in its library.
- The content library of the app gets updated with newly released films.
- Save your desired movie collections in the favorite section available on the app.
- Watch all your desired movies with the zero-buffering streaming experience.
- It supports subtitles for every media content.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
The DutaFilm app is not available on the App Stores of Sony Android TV.
The app is unavailable on Google TV App Stores for download.