Duplex IPTV or Duplex Play is an IPTV Player that is used to stream M3U playlist URLs of any IPTV provider. This IPTV player is compatible with devices like Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and other Android-based devices. Since the application is completely free to use, you can download and load your IPTV content without any extra cost. The official app of Duplex IPTV has been removed from the Google Play Store recently so you cannot download the app officially. You can install the app on your Android TV only by sideloading via Downloader, ES File Explorer, or a USB drive.
How to Sideload Duplex IPTV on Android TV
The Duplex IPTV app is not available for Android TV. To use the Duplex IPTV app, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Duplex IPTV APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Duplex IPTV APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Activate Duplex IPTV on Android TV
1. Open the Duplex IPTV on your Android TV.
2. You will get the Device ID and Device Key on the screen.
3. Now, go to the Duplex IPTV app’s activation website [https://edit.duplexplay.com] on your smartphone or PC.
4. Enter the Device ID and Device Key displayed on your TV.
5. Now, verify the Captcha and click the Manage Device button on the website.
5. Next, enter the M3U URL of your IPTV provider and click on the Save button to finish the activation process.
6. Now, the Duplex IPTV app will be activated on your Android TV. You can access all IPTV content through it.
How to Cast Duplex IPTV on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the Duplex IPTV app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the Duplex IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Log in to the IPTV account on the app.
4. Play the video content on the Duplex IPTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Key Features of Duplex IPTV APK
- The app supports the M3U playlist URL of IPTV providers.
- It supports embedded subtitles and multiple audio tracks.
- You can rewind, and fast forward using the playback control easily.
- Access the recently watched history on the app.
- It lets you drag the time slider anywhere you want while streaming.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
The Duplex IPTV app is not available for Sony Android TV to download.
Yes, you can download the Duplex IPTV Pro Mod APK on your streaming device from a trusted website.