Watching the IPTV media content on Android TV is a good choice to get an immense streaming experience. For that, you can choose the Doom IPTV on your TV to stream all your favorite content. Unfortunately, the Play Store of Android TV doesn’t have the Doom IPTV APK. So, sideloading and screen mirroring are the possible solutions to get Doom IPTV on your TV.
Since this IPTV provider comes with a built-in player, you don’t need to install any video player on Android TV. With Doom IPTV on Android TV, you can watch more than 15,000 live channels and 20,000+ on-demand videos along with PPV events from various countries.
The following sections will provide the installation guide that helps you perform the sideloading and casting techniques in order to stream Doom IPTV on your Android TV. Furthermore, we’ve covered the subscription plans, alternatives, and troubleshooting fixes of this IPTV provider.
To access Doom IPTV service, you need to get any of the subscription plans offered by the provider. Unfortunately, there is a 2-day free trial available on this provider. After that, you must subscribe to any of the Doom IPTV packages tabulated below to stream your favorite content.
|6 Months||14 USD|
|1 Year||25 USD|
|2 Years||45 USD|
How to Sideload Doom IPTV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Doom IPTV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Doom IPTV APK latest version: bit.ly/4629Nei
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite anime content.
How to Cast Doom IPTV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Doom IPTV apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the cast feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Doom IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Doom IPTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Doom IPTV Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the Doom IPTV app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Doom IPTV accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
Doom IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that Doom IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV providers to stream your favorite content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Doom IPTV.
Yes. It is possible to get Doom IPTV on Android TV. But, you have to sideload or screen mirror the app as it is unavailable on the Play Store.
Yes. The Electronic Program Guide is a built-in feature of Doom IPTV. You can use it to find your desired content.