Looking for a dedicated sports streaming app on your Android TV? Dofu Sports would be an excellent choice to stream a diverse collection of sports events across the world. Unfortunately, Dofu Sports doesn’t have a standalone app on the Play Store. So, you can’t install it directly on your TV. Instead, you need to sideload the Dofu Sports APK using Downloader.
If you consider your device privacy as it is a third-party app, you may choose the screen mirroring method to watch this sports streaming platform on TV. With the Dofu Sports app on Android TV, you can unlock and watch premium leagues and sports matches such as NFL, NBA, NCAA, MLB, NHL, and a lot more.
Using this article, you will get to know about the feasible ways to access Dofu Sports on any kind of Android TV.
How to Sideload Dofu Sports APK on Android TV
1. Get the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Dofu Sports APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Dofu Sports APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast Dofu Sports APK on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app on Android TV, you can screen mirror the Dofu Sports app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network to which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Play the video content on the Dofu Sports app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Use VPN for Dofu Sports
Dofu Sports doesn’t host content on the server. It streams pirated content from streaming platforms which may lead to legal issues. Moreover, installing these apps has a higher chance of tracking your personal data using the IP address. To get rid of these problems, we suggest using a VPN on your Android TV. Though there are numerous VPNs out there in the market, we recommend using NordVPN for its features. Using a VPN hides the IP address and makes you anonymous.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No. The Dofu Sports app is unavailable on Android TV, as it doesn’t native app on the Play Store.