DixMax is a streaming app that loads with a plethora of movies and series for free. If you are an Android TV user looking forward to installing it, we’re sorry to say that DixMax doesn’t have its APK version for Android TV. However, to stream DixMax, you will have two different methods, such as sideloading and screen mirroring.
By installing DixMax on Android TV, you can watch all genres of movies and TV series from classic to modern. Also, there is no connectivity limitation like geo-restriction to access its media library from wherever you are. So, you will have the freedom to stream your desired content from any language with streaming quality from 144p to 720p.
In this curated guide, we’ve discussed both sideloading and casting methods in order to stream DixMax on Andriod TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload DixMax APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the DixMax app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of DixMax APK: bit.ly/3GcgGyT
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast DixMax on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the DixMax APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the DixMax APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the DixMax app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
If you feel that DixMax isn’t for you or are unsatisfied with its service, you can switch to some other free platforms to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to DixMax.
No. Since the DixMax app provides access to streaming for free, it isn’t included in the list of Play Store apps. So you can’t get it directly for your Android TV.
No. DixMax is an unauthorized app/platform to use since it involves copyright infringement. So, it is not a safe and legal platform.