DISH Anywhere is a single-window to all your favorite live TV channels. Apart from live TV channels, DISH Anywhere has a collection of on-demand content as well. These on-demand titles on DISH Anywhere include movies as well as shows. The movies on DISH Anywhere includes the ones from Showtime, Starz, and EPIX. In addition, you can access your recorded shows and home DVR on the DISH Anywhere app. On DISH Anywhere, you can get the latest scores of NFL, NBA, MLB, and MHL. Let’s find out how to access DISH Anywhere on Android TV.
DISH Anywhere on Android TV
DISH Anywhere can be accessed on your Android TV with the help of a native application. Let’s explore the same in the following section in detail.
Supported Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Box
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Get DISH Anywhere on Android TV
1. Firstly, turn on your Android TV and connect to a strong WiFi network.
2. Launch the Google Play Store and click on the Search icon.
3. Search for the DISH Anywhere app.
4. Pick up the DISH Anywhere app from the list on your screen and click on the Install button.
5. Launch the DISH Anywhere app.
6. On the agreement prompt on your screen, click on the I ACCEPT option at the bottom.
7. Now, you get the DISH Activation Code.
8. Using a web browser on your smartphone or PC, visit the DISH Anywhere Activation website and log in to your account.
9. In the respective field, type in the Activation Code and click on the ACTIVATE DEVICE option.
10. Soon, the DISH Anywhere app will be activated on your TV and you can start streaming all the videos.
How to Sideload DISH Anywhere
Installing Downloader on Android TV
1. Power up your Android TV and launch the Google Play Store.
2. Use the Search icon and the on-screen keyboard to search for the Downloader by AFTV news.
3. Select the Downloader app icon from the search results and click on the Install button.
4. Soon, the Downloader app will be installed on your TV.
Enabling Unknown Sources
1. Launch the Settings menu from the Android TV home screen.
2. On the Settings menu, click on the Security & Restrictions and the Unknown Sources.
3. Navigate to the Downloader option from the Settings menu.
4. Turn on the Unknown Sources toggle for the Downloader app.
Downloading DISH Anywhere on Android TV
1. Launch the new Downloader app and then click on Allow option as a prompt appears.
2. Type in the DISH Anywhere Android TV APK URL in the Downloader app.
3. Click on the Go option and initiate the app download DISH Anywhere APK file.
4. Install the DISH Anywhere APK on your TV.
5. Open the DISH Anywhere app on your TV.
How to Cast DISH Anywhere on Android TV
1 Turn on your Android TV and connect to the same WiFi network as your PC.
2. Launch the Chrome web browser on your PC and visit the DISH Anywhere website.
3. Select any content you like and click on the three-dotted icon on the browser.
4. Next, click on the Cast icon on the menu.
5. On the list, choose your Android TV.
6. Now, the DISH Anywhere video content will appear on your TV.
Other Supported Devices
- Android phone
- iPod Touch
- Amazon Fire TV/ Firestick
- Windows PC
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can access DISH Anywhere on your Android TV.
Yes, you can get the DISH Anywhere on a Smart TV. If you can’t find a native app, you can cast the app.