If you are interested in watching comic and fictional videos, you must know what is all about DC Universe. It is a subscription-based service that offers a huge collection of TV shows, DC movies, animated series, and more. You can watch all DC Universe content from its new streaming application DC Universe Infinite. It also includes all the superhero shows such as Batman, Superman, The Flash, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, and many more. Check out this article to learn to watch DC Universe on Android TV.
DC Universe Infinite includes content from DC Originals and classics. From the app, you get around more than 24,000 comic titles to watch. You can also get graphic novels from DC, Vertico, DC Black Label, and Milestone Media.
DC Universe Infinite costs $7.99 per month and $74.99 per annum. If you are an existing DC Universe subscriber, you don’t need to create a new account. Your login information will be transferred to DC Universe Infinite. With the subscription, you get a 7-day free trial.
DC Universe on Android TV
Android TV doesn’t have DC Universe Infinite app on its Play Store. However, we can use the mobile application to watch DC Universe.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- DIRECTV STREAMS
- NVIDIA Shield TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Watch DC Universe on Android TV
1. Start your Android TV and connect the TV to a strong internet connection.
2. Launch any web browser on your Android TV. For example, launch the Google Chrome browser.
3. Now, go to the DC Universe Infinite website on the browser.
4. Click Sign in and enter your credentials.
5. Start streaming the comics from DC Universe on your TV.
How to Sideload DC Universe on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and launch the Google Play Store.
2. Tap the Search icon and enter Downloader in the search.
3. Choose the Downloader by AFTV news from the search suggestions.
4. On the app description page, click Install to install the app.
5. Now, go to Settings on your Android TV.
6. Choose Device Preferences and then the Security & Restrictions option.
7. Tap the Unknown Sources option.
8. Next, choose the Downloader app and enable it.
9. Now, Launch the Downloader app on your Android TV.
10. Click the Allow option when prompted.
11. Enter the DC Universe Infinite Android TV apk URL.
12. Tap the Go button to download the apk file.
13. Once downloaded, tap Install to install the apk file.
14. After the installation, tap Open to launch the app.
How to Screen Mirror DC Universe on Android TV
1. Connect your Android phone and Android TV to the same WiFi connection.
2. Download and install DC Universe Infinite app from the Play Store.
3. Now, navigate to the Notification Panel and click the Cast option.
4. Select your Android TV from the list of available devices.
5. Then, launch the DC Universe Infinite app and sign in with your account.
6. Play any video that will play on your Android TV screen.
Watch DC Universe Without Cable
You can watch DC Universe with live TV streaming services. The services that offer DC Universe content are listed below. You can subscribe to the services to watch DC Universe on your TV.
- HBO Max
- Amazon Prime
Frequently Asked Questions
No, DC Universe Infinite doesn’t have offline support.
No, DC Universe Infinite is not available for Android TV. But you can get the Android mobile application.