Cyberflix is an online movie streaming app that has a very big fan following. The history of Cyberflix dates back to the year 1990, when it was launched as a computer game company. Today Cyberflix focuses on streaming movies of different languages from across the world. Apart from just movies, it has a brilliant collection of TV series. It has a feature that will help you choose the video quality you want. You can choose from 360p, 720p, 1080p, and 4K. Also, you can download the movies over the internet and watch them offline. There are zero ad interruptions on Cyberflix. In this section, let’s find out how to add and watch movies with Cyberflix on Android TV.
Cyberflix on Android TV
Cyberflix is a free movie and TV show streaming platform with subtitles in more than 255 languages. However, it doesn’t have an official app on the Android TV platform. Still, you can download and install Cyberflix APK on your Android TV from a trusted third-party site.
How to Download Cyberflix on Android TV
The process of downloading Cyberflix APK can be categorized under these three simple steps.
- Installing Downloader on Android TV
- Enabling unknown sources on Android TV
- Installing Cyberflix using Downloader
Installing Downloader on Android TV
Downloader is a native app in the Google Play Store that will help you download third-party apps from unknown sources on your device. Let’s start with installing the Downloader app on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect to a stable Wi-Fi connection.
2. From the home screen, launch Google Play Store and click on the Search icon.
3. Search for Downloader and click on the app icon from the suggestions.
4. Select the Install button and wait for the installation to complete.
Enabling Unknown Sources on Android TV
The default settings on Android TV are not in favor of sideloading apps. So, let’s make a few changes to these default Android TV settings.
1. From the Android TV home screen, open the Settings and go to Device Preferences.
2. Select the Security and Restrictions option and then the Unknown Sources option.
3. From the menu, find the Downloader option and then enable it.
Installing Cyberflix Using Downloader
Finally, it is time to download the Cyberflix TV apk from a trusted third-party site.
1. Launch the Downloader app from the Android TV home screen.
2. Click the Allow option when the device prompts you to allow permission for accessing local files.
3. Move to the URL section of the Downloader app and type in the URL for the Cyberflix apk.
4. Click on the Go option and initiate the Cyberflix apk file download.
5. Install the Cyberflix app on your device once the download completes.
6. Finally, open the app and stream your favorite movies with Cyberflix.
How to Cast Cyberflix on Android TV
The Cyberflix TV mobile app does support Chromecast. So, if you have this app on your Android device, you can cast it on the TV.
1. Initially, connect your Android phone and Android TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Cyberflix app on your phone.
3. From the app library, choose any movie or TV show that you would like to watch on your TV.
4. Next, tap on the Cast icon and choose your Android TV from the list.
5. Finally, you can enjoy watching a particular movie or TV show on your TV.
Other Supported Devices
- Android Phone
- Android Tablet
- Windows PC
- Amazon Fire Stick
Cyberflix Alternative for Your Android TV
If you feel like the Cyberflix app is not working on your device, you can add one of the following apps.
- Cinema HD
- Popcorn Time
- Titanium TV
Frequently Asked Questions
Cyberflix does not have an official app that you can download from the Google Play Store on your Android TV. Therefore, you need to sideload Cyberflix APK from an unknown source.
You can install the Cyberflix APK from a trusted third-party source on your device by sideloading it.
We have many different options when it comes to free movie streaming services. It includes Titanium TV, TeaTV, CatMouse APK, Kodi, and Cinema HD.