Crossy Road is an arcade video game that is compatible with various devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, and more. The gaming application runs on an easy UI and funny animation to play the game seamlessly. The main plot of the game is to cross the roads, rivers, and other obstacles successfully in the initial stage. Once you have reached the minimum stage you will face the obstacles like oncoming vehicles, falling into the water, and much more. Since the Crossy Road application is compatible with your Android TV, you can also download and play the game on your Android TV without any hassle.
How to Install Crossy Road on Android TV from Play Store
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter Crossy Road in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select the Crossy Road app from the suggested result.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app and play the game on your Android TV.
How to Sideload Crossy Road on Android TV
You can also sideload the APK file on your Android TV to install the application.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Crossy Road APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Crossy Road APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and play the game on your TV.
How to Play Crossy Road Using Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use any of those web browsers on your Android TV to access the Crossy Road game on Android TV. Since the Crossy Road platform doesn’t offer web support, you can follow this third-party website to access the game on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://poki.com/en/g/crossy-road] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The home screen of the Crossy Road game will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click on the game and start playing it using your remote on Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Yes, the Crossy Road app is available for download on Sony Android TVs.
Yes, you can download the Crossy Road app and start playing it on your Google TV.