CricHD is the one-stop destination to stream all sports-related content. The key highlight of the app is it allows you to stream live sports, highlights, and other popular sporting events for free. Since the application is officially unavailable on the Google Play Store, you need to install the app only by sideloading using third-party apps like Downloader and ES File Explorer. Since the service is entirely free of cost, you may get some ads while streaming the content.
Apart from Cricket, it also allows you to choose your desired sports to stream the content without any buffering issues. You can also learn about the upcoming schedules of the sporting events you are looking for. Moreover, you can also find the sports channel from various countries like the USA, India, Canada, and much more.
How to Sideload CricHD on Android TV
The CricHD app is not available for Android TV. To use the CricHD app, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of CricHD APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the CricHD APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Watch CricHD Using a Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use any of those web browsers on your Android TV to access the CricHD website.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://www.crichd.live] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The home screen of the website will appear on the TV screen.
4. Choose the TV channel you want from the web page.
5. Then, you can access your favorite content on your Android TV.
How to Cast CricHD on Android TV
If you don’t want to access the website, you can screen mirror the app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the CricHD APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Play the video content on the app.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, the CricHD app is not available for Sony Android TV.
The platform is not completely legal and safe to use. So we recommend using the best premium VPN on your Android to avoid legal issues for streaming content illegally.