Fed up with paying a huge amount to premium sports streaming platforms? Try Crackstreams to stream all paid sports events for free. If you’re looking for ways to install Crackstreams apk on Android TV, you won’t get any proper solutions as Play Store doesn’t include the Crackstreams app due to the violation of Google Community Guidelines. But, it is still possible to stream Crackstreams on TV through either sideloading, web surfing, or screen mirroring methods.
This platform has been developed for sports enthusiasts who are very obsessed with streaming sports events across the world. With Crackstreams, you can get all popular sports tournaments like NBA, NFL, UFC, NCAA, MLB, and a few more in a single destination without any subscription and ad interruption.
All possible ways to stream Crackstreams on Android TV are going to be discussed in this comprehensive guide. You can also find alternatives to this sports streaming platform if you have encountered any issues with Crakstreams.
How to Watch Crackstreams Using a TV Browser
Crackstreams has a dedicated webpage that includes an extensive media library of numerous sports content. As the simplest way, you can access the Crackstreams platform on your TV through its web version. For that, you have to use any of the best web browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL (https://rcrackstreams.com/) in the address bar and visit the website.
3. The home screen of Crackstreams will appear on the TV screen.
4. Select the sports category you want to stream from the available list.
5. Now, you can search for a particular sports event and play the content on your Android TV.
How to Sideload Crackstreams Apk on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Crackstreams app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now. go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for Crackstreams APK latest version: bit.ly/3svlaNE
13. Click Go to download the Crackstreams APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch all available live sports events on your TV.
How to Cast Crackstreams on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Crackstreams APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the Crackstreams APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Crackstreams app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
If you feel that Crackstreams isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream sports content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Crackstreams.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, there is no stand-alone app available for Crackstream on the Play Store of Android TV.
No. It is not legal to stream. Due to its unauthorized streaming activity, Crackstreams is illegal and unsafe to use on your device.