With 48,000 live channels and an incredible lineup of VOD titles, Cobra IPTV brings unlimited entertainment for you. Cobra IPTV provides its APK file and it is not available on legal app stores, including Play Store. So, Android TV users must use either sideloading or screen mirroring methods in order to stream this IPTV on TV.
Cobra IPTV comes with an impressive server uptime to stream high-quality videos without glitching and buffering issues. However, it doesn’t offer simultaneous streaming support. In addition to the typical channels, you can also watch the media content offered by HLN, NBC Sports, ACCN, Fox, Discovery, TNT, and a lot more.
In this article, we will walk through
- Instructions to sideload and screen mirror the Cobra IPTV app
- Troubleshooting tips to solve the not working issues of Cobra IPTV
- Alternatives to Cobra IPTV
sounds exciting? let’s dive into the section.
To access Cobra IPTV service, you need to get any of the subscription plans offered by the provider. Fortunately, there is a 24-hour paid trial available for $5 on this provider. After that, you must subscribe to any of the Cobra IPTV packages tabulated below to stream your favorite content.
How to Sideload Cobra IPTV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Cobra IPTV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions the app asks on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Cobra IPTV APK latest version: bit.ly/45Yk5N9
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast Cobra IPTV on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Cobra IPTV apk, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this provider, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Cobra IPTV APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Cobra IPTV app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Cobra IPTV Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the Cobra IPTV app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Cobra IPTV accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
Cobra IPTV Alternatives
If you feel that Cobra IPTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other IPTV providers to stream your favorite content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Cobra IPTV.
Play Store of Android TV doesn’t have Cobra IPTV in its app’s library. So, this provider is natively not available for Android TV.
No. you can’t get a money-back guarantee on this provider after subscribing to any of its packages.
PayPal is the only payment option you need to use to purchase the subscription plans offered by Cobra IPTV.