CloudStream APK is a popular third-party anime streaming app that lets you watch content for free. Unlike other anime apps, CloudStream doesn’t require sign up or registration. You can just download the app and watch your favorite content without any charges. If you like to install CloudStream on your Android TV, you need to sideload using Downloader as the app is unavailable on the Google Play Store.
CloudStream comes with rich features, that other apps lack. You can watch the content on CloudStream without ad interruption. You can even download the content and can stream them offline later. If you don’t like to install CloudStream APK on your Android TV, you can cast the app from your smartphone.
How to Sideload CloudStream APK on Android TV
The CloudStream APK is yet to be available for Android TV. To use the CloudStream APK, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Get Downloader on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of CloudStream APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the CloudStream APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Use CloudStream APK on Android TV
1. Open the Cloudstream application on your Android TV.
2. Click on the Home screen option to start exploring the app.
3. You can search movies with the help of the in-built Search icon that is present below the home option.
4. Then, select the language that you are comfortable with.
5. Click on the Download option to watch the videos offline.
6. Press the Back button twice to close the app.
Use VPN for CloudStream APK
As previously said, CloudStream APK is a third-party streaming application, that doesn’t own any content. It streams pirated content from the streaming platforms which may end up in legal issues. Moreover, these apps have higher chances of tracking your IP address and might steal your personal data. To avoid these issues we suggest you use a powerful VPN like NordVPN for secured streaming.
How to Cast CloudStream APK on Android TV
The CloudStream APK is compatible with built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast the app from your smartphone to Android TV.
1. Connect your Android TV to the WiFi network to which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Play the video content that you want and click the Cast icon.
4. From the list of devices, choose your Android TV.
5. Play the video content on the app. Now, the content will appear on your Android TV.
CloudStream APK Alternatives
If you don’t like the content available on CloudStream, you can try the below alternatives to watch your favorite anime content.
Crunchyroll is one of the best alternatives to CloudStream. It is a legal anime streaming platform that offers on-demand content in various categories. You can watch the anime content on the platform for free using the free trial.
9Anime is the best alternative to CloudStream as the platform offers content in more than 50+ genres, such as Horror, Mystery, Survival, Time Travel, and more. You can find the latest and classic anime movies of all time in its collection.
If you want to experience a premium streaming experience, you can prefer GoGoAnime over CloudStream. GoGoAnime has a vast library and comes with a clean user interface. GoGoAnime lets you download the content within the app and you can watch them offline anytime.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Mecool Android TV Box
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No. CloudStream is unavailable on Sony Android TV. Hence, you need to sideload the app using Downloader.
The CloudStream app supports nearly 130+ languages.