If you want to watch movies from Hollywood, Bollywood, Tollywood, and some other industries for free, you should try Cinevez on your Android TV. But, Cinevez is a third-party app and it APK file is unavailable for Android TV. So, you need to sideload or cast the app from your smartphone to stream its content.
By installing Cinevez on Android TV, you can experience ad-free streaming for all your favorite movies. This app has an excellent and easy interface along with a powerful search option. So, you can navigate your desired movies effortlessly. Moreover, its media library has media content in various languages like English, Hindi, Telugu, and more.
In this article, we will walk you through the sideloading and screen mirroring process to stream Cinevez on Android TV.
How to Sideload Cinevez APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Cinevez app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Cinevez APK latest version: bit.ly/3sHk55s
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast Cinevez on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Cinevez APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the Cinevez APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Cinevez app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
If you feel that Cinevez isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Cinevez.
No. Since Cinevez is an illegal platform, there is no official app available on the Play Store of Android TV.
No. Cinevez is not the safest platform to use on your streaming device. Because you can find numerous unlicensed media content on this platform.