Cinepix is a free platform where you can stream a lot of movies, TV series, and shows for completely free. Because of its streaming nature, Cinepix is not natively available on the Android TV Play Store. So, you should either sideload the Cinepix apk or screen mirror it from your smartphone to watch the content on your Android TV.
This streaming app brings numerous media content in a single place with a fully optimized library and interface. Also, it allows you to stream on multiple devices simultaneously. Remember, Cinepix is available globally, and the content may vary depending on your region and preference.
In this curated article, we will be your guide as we’ve discussed the step-by-step instructions to sideload and screen mirror the Cinepix app on Android TV.
How to Sideload Cinepix APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Cinepix app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of Cinepix APK: bit.ly/46ss83T
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast Cinepix on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Cinepix APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the Cinepix APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Cinepix app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sony Smart TV|
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV|
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
If you feel that Cinepix isn’t for you or are unsatisfied with its service, you can switch to some other free platforms to stream the media content without any fee. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Cinepix.
No. Cinepix isn’t included in the list of Play Store apps. So, it is one of the unavailable apps on Android TV.
No. Cinepix is not a legal app to use as it has copyright infringement. So, it is not a safe and legal platform on any streaming device, including Android TV.