Cinema HD is one of the streaming platforms for watching movies and TV series. Since Cinema HD streams various copyrighted content, you can’t find the app on the Play Store. Hence, you have to sideload the app on your Android TV from an unknown source. On the other hand, users can screen mirror the app to stream Cinema HD on TV if they’re looking for an alternate way.
The best thing about Cinema HD is that you can stream everything for free. All the available content can be streamed with video resolutions like 240p, 360p, 720p, and 1080p, based on the internet speed. In addition, you can find video content from 120 languages. Most of the content available in Cinema HD is integrated with subtitle support.
In this article, you will learn how to sideload or screen mirror the Cinema HD app on your Android TV and also explore other alternatives for Cinema HD.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Cinema HD APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Cinema HD app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of Cinema HD APK: bit.ly/3Gym7sh
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast Cinema HD on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the Cinema HD APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
2. Sideload the Cinema HD APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Cinema HD app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, launch the Cinemax HD app and play any video content. It will appear on your Android TV Box.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Toshiba Smart TV
MI Smart TV
JVC Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MI Box 4K
AT&T TV Box
Mecool Android TV Box
Cinema HD Alternatives
If you feel that Cinema HD isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream the media content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Cinema HD.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. As Cinema HD violates the copyright policies of Google, it is not available on the Play Store of Android TV.
It is not necessary to use a VPN for Cinema HD. However, as a precautionary measure, you may connect VPN on your Android TV while streaming Cinema HD to hide your IP and protect your device from third-party trackers.
If you face any issue with Cinema HD while streaming, you should perform some troubleshooting measures like restart, clear cache, and a few more to solve the not working issues of Cinema HD.