Are you looking for a premium movie streaming platform for free? Cinehub would be the best choice to fulfill your needs. Cinehub is a free movie and TV series streaming platform where you can stream different kinds of genres like Action, Romance, kids, and more. The application is similar to Max Movies. The application provides you with various links to stream the content without any hassle. Moreover, you can also download the content on the app to stream offline. Since the Cinehub APK is officially unavailable on Android and smart TVs, you can install the app only by sideloading.
How to Sideload Cinehub APK on Android TV
The Cinehub is not available for Android TV. To use Cinehub, you need to sideload its APK using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android smart TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Cinehub APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Cinehub APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast Cinehub on Android TV
The Cinehub app is compatible with built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast the Cinehub from your smartphone to Android TV.
1. Install the Cinehub app by downloading its APK from a trusted source.
2. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Open the Cinehub app on your smartphone.
4. Play the video content you want and click the Cast icon.
5. From the list of devices, choose your Android TV.
6. Play the video content on the app. Now, the content will appear on your Android TV.
Key Features of Cinehub
- You can stream video content from 360p to 4K resolution on the app.
- The app comes with MX Player and VLC player as an inbuilt player.
- The app lets you download subtitles from more than 50+ languages.
- Save all your desired movies and TV shows in the Favorite list to stream the content later.
- The Cinehub app comes up with built-in Chromecast support.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, the Cinehub app is not available for the Philips Android TV.