If you are an Anime lover, you might have known about Chia Anime. It is a free anime streaming platform where you can watch the latest episodes of anime in HD quality. Unfortunately, the Chia Anime app is not available on the Google Play Store for Android TV. However, you can use the Downloader app to sideload Chia Anime APK from a trusted source.
Other than sideloading, you can also watch Chia Anime by using any one of the best browsers for Android TV. You can search and watch your favorite titles on Android TV by filtering them with the genre, season, or studio. Moreover, it allows users to stream with subtitles in different video resolutions such as 360p, 480p, 720p, and 1080p.
How to Download Chia Anime APK on Android TV
These are the possible ways to stream Chia Anime on your Android TV.
- Using Official Website
- Sideloading APK using Downloader
How to Watch Chia Anime on Android TV Using the Official Website
1. Go to the official website of Chia Anime (https://chia-anime.su) from any browser on your Android TV.
2. Click on the Search box to enter and search for a title of your choice.
3. Then click on the episode that you want to watch.
4. When it starts playing, you can click the Settings icon to change the video quality.
How to Sideload Chia Anime APK using Downloader
As the Chia Anime app is unavailable on the Play Store, sideloading is the only way to get Chia Anime on Android TV. For this purpose, you need to install Downloader on Android TV to proceed further. Also, don’t forget to turn on the installation of apps from unknown sources on Android TV settings.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
2. Click the Search icon, enter Downloader, and search for the app.
3. Choose the app from the suggestions and click the Install button.
4. Wait for the Downloader app to get installed on your Android TV.
Tip: Next, you have to customize Android TV settings to enable the Downloader app for sideloading.
5. Go to your Android TV settings and click on Devices Preferences.
6. Select Security and restrictions to get to the Install Unknown apps section. Turn on Downloader by switching a toggle.
7. Open the Downloader app on Android TV and enter the AFTVnews plugin URL and install it. Without this plugin, the Downloader app cannot download any APK file.
8. Enter the URL of the Chia Anime APK on the URL field and click Go.
9. Wait for a while to finish the downloading process.
10. Open the downloaded file and click the Install option.
11. After installing the Chia Anime APK, click Open to launch the app.
12. Once the home screen appears, click on any anime title.
13. Click the Episode number from the description to start playing.
Why Use VPN to Watch Chia Anime APK on Android TV
Sometimes you cannot stop the urge to watch all the episodes for free. But, there are a lot of risks involved as many third-party websites illegally distribute copyrighted content. To avoid such problems, you need to use a VPN to mask your online activity. We recommend everyone use NordVPN on Android Smart TV for maximum protection. Moreover, it will help to watch the anime content from any location regardless of geo-restriction.
Key Features of Chia Anime
- It has a vast collection of full episodes.
- Watch anime titles with English subtitles.
- Supports Picture-in-Picture while watching it on a browser.
- The Schedule section will show the list of upcoming titles.
- Dark theme for streaming anime at low light.
- It allows you to share your favorite anime titles with friends.
- Bookmark up to 50 titles for convenience.
Supported Android Smart TVs
- Hisense Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Mi Box
- Sky Stream
- Nvidia Shield TV
- DIRECTV Stream
Chia Anime Alternatives
If you are looking for legal ways to watch Anime on Android TV, you can install and use any one of the following apps.
KissAnime & Cartoons
Compatibility: Android 5.0 and more
- Easy-to-use interface
- Fewer advertisements
- Fastest server for buffer-free streaming
- Watch anime and cartoons all in one place
- Contains all information about anime and cartoons
Compatibility: Android 5.0 and above
- You can create up to 6 personalized profiles.
- Watch TV shows based on recommendations.
- Track your favorite anime titles with ease.
- Use DVR to record and watch TV shows offline.
Compatibility: Android 6.0 and above
- Stream a large collection of English dubbed anime in HD quality.
- Watch over 100+ subbed anime titles after airing in Japan.
- Upgrade to premium to download and watch shows offline.
- Get ad-free access and enjoy watching without any interruptions.
- A 14-day free trial is available for new subscribers
Yes, it is safe to watch anime videos on the Chia Anime app. But, it is better to stream with a VPN.
Yes, you can watch Chia Anime on your device for free without any subscription.