Do you enjoy watching movies on your Android TV? We have a lot of movie streaming services, including Netflix, Amazon Prime, Vudu, and Hulu. All these apps have the best collection of movies. However, most of them are based on subscription plans. Also, the contents of these subscriptions are subjected to geographical restrictions. This section will introduce a free movie streaming app with no geographical restrictions. CatMouse is an app with the coolest collection of movies and is regarded as the best Terrarium TV alternative. So, let’s add and stream CatMouse on Android TV.
The CatMouse app was well-received after its launch because of its rich collection of movies and the quality it assures. You can stream content in HD and Full HD. Also, get the best audio quality for the movies you watch on CatMouse. Furthermore, the app supports subtitles in different languages. Apart from movies, it has a huge collection of movies.
CatMouse is a free service for you on any device you use it.
CatMouse on Android TV
CatMouse is a third-party app on all devices that you can access. The same is the case with your Android TV. So, you need to sideload it on your TV.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Add CatMouse on Android TV
As we said before, CatMouse is a third-party app for your Android TV. So, you need to sideload it from a trusted site. It involves the following three steps.
- Installing Downloader on Android TV
- Enabling Unknown Sources
- Downloading CatMouse using Downloader
Installing Downloader on Android TV
Start by installing the Downloader app that lets you install third-party apps on your TV.
1. Launch your Android TV and open Google Play Store.
2. Click on the Search icon and type in Downloader.
3. Select the Downloader app icon and click on the Install button.
4. Wait for the app installation to complete.
Enabling the Unknown Sources
To install third-party apps on your TV, you must make the following settings alterations.
1. Open Android TV Settings and choose Device Preferences.
2. Click on the Security & Restrictions option.
3. On the next screen, choose the Unknown Sources option.
4. Choose the Downloader app and click on it to enable the setting.
Sideloading CatMouse Using Downloader
1. Open the Downloader app that you installed from the store.
2. Click on the Allow option when a prompt appears to access the media files.
3. Type in the URL for CatMouse Android TV apk.
4. Click the Go option and download the apk file for the CatMouse app.
5. Start installing the CatMouse apk on your TV.
6. Wait for the installation to complete and then launch the CatMouse on your TV.
Alternative Method: Casting CatMouse to Android TV
The CatMouse mobile application supports the Chromecast feature. Using that feature, one can screen mirror the CatMouse content to Android TVs with built-in Chromecast support. Download and install CatMouse from a reputed third-party site on your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your Android TV and smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Make sure you have the CatMouse app on your casting device.
3. Open the CatMouse app and play anything from it.
4. Locate the Cast icon on the media player and click on it to enable casting.
5. Further, choose your Android TV from the list that appears on your screen.
6. Enjoy watching the movies with CatMouse on your Android TV.
Other Supported Devices
Following is a list of devices that support installing the CatMouse app.
- Chromecast with Google TV
Frequently Asked Questions
No. CatMouse is natively not available for Android TV. Instead, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on your TV.
The CatMouse app can be accessed on your Smart TV as the app is supported on Fire TVs and Android TVs.
Yes, CatMouse is completely a free app on all the supported devices.