Cartoon Network is a well-known TV channel popular among kids that broadcasts various TV shows. It also offers a free application that you can download from the Play Store of Android TV. In addition, you can sideload the Cartoon Network APK using the Downloader app on Android TV.
Besides these two methods, you can cast the Cartoon Network content on the TV from your Android Phone. Cartoon Network allows you to watch comedy and adventure series like Ben 10, PowerPuff Girls, Teen Titan Go, etc. Also, it has various anime content like Pokemon Go, DragonBall, etc. Further, it provides regular updates with new episodes of popular cartoon programs. Even adults who watch these cartoons feel nostalgic about their school days.
In this article, you will learn how to install Cartoon Network on your Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Install Cartoon Network on Android TV from Play Store
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open the Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter Cartoon Network in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select the Cartoon Network app from the suggested results.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
How to Activate Cartoon Network on Android TV
After the installation process, you need to activate the Cartoon Network platform on your TV.
1. Open the Cartoon Network app on your Android TV.
2. You will see the Cartoon Network activation code on the home screen.
3. Now, go to the Cartoon Network’s activation website (https://www.cartoonnetwork.com/activate/) on your smartphone or PC.
4. Enter the code and click the Continue button.
5. Complete the login process with the credentials of your TV providers.
6. Now, the Cartoon Network app will be activated, and you can access all its content on your Android TV.
How to Sideload Cartoon Network APK on Android TV
In some countries, you may not find the Cartoon Network application on the Play Store. It may be due to geo-restrictions. In this case, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and select the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn On the Downloader toggle.
10. Navigate to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions shown on the app.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download the link of Cartoon Network APK’s latest version: https://bit.ly/46ukyGJ
13. Select Go to get the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. After the downloading process, return to the homepage and navigate to the Apps section.
16. Then, click Open to launch the Cartoon Network app and watch your desired media content.
How to Watch Cartoon Network Using Browser
Cartoon Network has a dedicated webpage that includes an extensive media library of numerous collections of movies and TV shows. As the simplest way, you can access the Cartoon Network platform on your TV through its web version. For that, you have to use any of the best web browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL (www.cartoonnetwork.com) in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Select the required content and stream it on your Android TV.
How to Cast Cartoon Network on Android TV
The Cartoon Network application has built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast the animated content from your smartphone to Android TV if you don’t want to sideload the app.
1. Install the Cartoon Network from the Google Play Store.
2. Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. Similarly, connect the smartphone to the same WIFI.
3. Open the Cartoon Network app on your phone and log in to your CN account.
4. Play the content you want and click the Cast icon on the app
5. Choose your Android TV from the list of available devices.
6. Then, you can watch the animated movies and series on your TV
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Cartoon Network Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
If the Cartoon Network app is not working properly on your Android TV, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV is connected to a stable network.
- Reboot your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Cartoon Network.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
- As a last solution, contact Cartoon Network’s customer support (cartoonnetworkhelp.zendesk.com) to solve the queries of the user.
Cartoon Network Alternatives
If you feel that Cartoon Network isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platform to stream various cartoon series. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Cartoon Network.
Yes, you can watch all the Cartoon Network content for free of cost.
Yes, you need to activate the Cartoon Network application by entering the code on the activation website (http://cartoonnetwork.com/activate)