Cartoon Network is a very popular channel for kids that need no introduction as we all are familiar with it. If you are an adult, it brings you good memories of your childhood. If you are a child, it is one of your favorite channels. That is the influence of Cartoon Network on all walks of human life. This American channel from Warner Bros is available on multiple platforms for download. It aims at audiences under the age of 10 and has a grand library of animated shows and movies. If you want to add Cartoon Network to your Android TV, this section will help you greatly.
Cartoon Network has an updated library of shows for its users. It includes Ben 10, We Bare Bears, Adventure Time, Teen Titans Go, PowerPuff Girls, and Justice League Action. All of these shows are properly categorized in the library, and you can find them easily at faster paces.
If you have a TV subscription, then you can enjoy Cartoon Network for free. Some of the supported cable TV providers are AT&T Uverse, Cox, DirectTV, Spectrum, Xfinity, Optimum, Dish, Verizon, and more. Without a TV provider subscription, you can stream some episodes with limited ads.
Alternatively, you can also stream Cartoon Network on Android TV with the streaming services which had Cartoon Network in its lineup.
Cartoon Network on Android TV
The Cartoon Network has its application ready for download in the Google Play Store. You can download it like any other supported app on your Android TV. Also, you can watch it live on the Live TV streaming services.
Supported Android TVs
Let’s explore the Smart TV models that support streaming Cartoon Network.
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
Cartoon Network is also available on Android TV Box.
- Nvidia Shield TV
- EPSON TV
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box
- AIR TV
How to Install and Watch Cartoon Network on Android TV?
If you wish to add Cartoon Network to your TV, follow these instructions. Before starting, ensure that you have an active subscription to any one of the supported TV providers.
1. Firstly, launch the home screen on your Android TV.
2. Click on the Apps tab from the home screen.
3. Open Google Play Store and click on the Search icon to search for an app.
4. Type down Cartoon Network on the search bar and then hit the search icon.
5. Pick up the Cartoon Network app from the search results and install it on your Android TV.
6. Wait for the installation process to complete.
7. Open the Cartoon Network app following the installation.
8. Click on the Sign-In option on your screen.
9. Enter the proper credentials of your TV provider.
10. Finally, start streaming your favorite shows on the channel in the app.
Alternative Method: Cast Cartoon Network
If you don’t want to add the Cartoon Network app to your TV, you can cast it on your TV from your smartphone. Make sure that you have the following things before starting.
- Strong Wi-Fi connection
- A TV provider subscription
- Chromecast support enabled on Cartoon Network
- Android/ iOS smartphone
1. Start by connecting your TV and phone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your phone, install the Cartoon Network app from the Play Store or App Store.
3. Finish the sign-in process by entering proper credentials.
4. Play any video you like on the application.
5. Click on the Cast icon in the top-right corner.
6. From the list of the devices, pick up your TV to establish casting.
7. Within a few seconds, the content starts streaming on your TV, and you can enjoy watching the same.
Watch Cartoon Network on Android TV Without Cable
As we mentioned earlier, the Cartoon Network channel can be streamed on your Android TV with streaming services. The services which Cartoon Network channel are
- Sling TV
- DIRECTV STREAM
- YouTube TV
These services require a monthly subscription to Live stream the TV channels. Apart from Cartoon Network, they also stream other live channels related to sports, entertainment, news, science, and more.
Other Supported Devices
Let’s explore other devices on which you can enjoy watching Cartoon Network.
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android Smartphone and Tablet
- iPod Touch
- PCs and Mac with browser
- Xbox One
- LG Smart TV
- Samsung Smart TV
Frequently Asked Questions
You can watch Cartoon Network on your TV in three ways. Firstly, you can watch it on the Cartoon Network app after downloading it. You can also watch Cartoon Network with the Live TV streaming services. Finally, you can cast the Cartoon Network app from an Android or iOS smartphone to your TV.
You can watch Cartoon Network on your TV with its app. The app is available on Android TVs, Apple TV, Roku, and Fire TV Stick.
The Cartoon Network has its official app on multiple devices, including Android TVs, Roku, Fire TV Stick, Xbox One, iOS, and Android devices.