Canal Plus is an all-in-one streaming app where you can get video content from Netflix, HBO Max, MTV, Disney+, and live TV channels. Most of the streaming platforms are available only in the USA and the UK. To stream those content to other countries, you have to use VPNs. But, for French users, you can get Canal Plus and stream all the viral content. With the app, you can also get Canal+ original content. Canal Plus has an app called myCANAL TV for Android TV and Android TV Box.
Canal Plus offers four types of subscription plans.
- €20.99 per month – Canal Plus
- €25.99 per month. – Canal Plus beIN SPORTS
- €34.99 per month – Canal Plus Cine
- €34.99 per month – Canal Plus Sport
In the Canal Plus pack, you will get all the on-demand content with limited sports channels. In the Cine pack, you will get all the Canal+ Originals. And in the Sports pack, you will get all the live sports events.
Canal Plus Features
- You will get both live TV channels and on-demand content.
- You can stream all the live matches from leagues like UEFA, Ligue 1, and Serie A.
- The platform is available in many languages. You can choose your comfortable language for both the audio and subtitles.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- DIRECTV Stream
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Sky Stream
- Mi Box
- Ematic Android TV Box.
How to Install Canal Plus on Android TV via Google Play Store
1. On your Android TV home screen, open the Google Play Store app.
2. Search for the myANAL TV app.
3. Choose the myCANAL TV app.
3. Click on the Install button to get the app on your Android TV.
4. Open the muCANAL app and sign in with your subscribed account.
5. Watch all the video content.
How to Watch Canal Plus on Official Website
1. Open any web browser on your Android TV.
3. Translate the webpage to English if needed.
4. Sign in with your subscribed account.
5. You can watch movies, series, and sports on the website.
How to Sideload Canal Plus on Android TV
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
2. Search for the Downloader app.
3. Click the Install button to get the Downloader app on Android TV or Android TV Box.
4. Open the Android TV Settings and choose the Device Preference option.
5. After that, choose the Security & Restriction option.
6. From the Install Unknown Apps, enable the Downloader toggle.
7. Now, open the Downloader app on your Android TV.
8. Install the AFTVnews Plugin using the URL (browser.aftvnews.com).
9. Then, enter the Canal Plus Android TV APK URL app on the search box and click Go.
10. Download the APK file and tap the Install button.
11. Launch the Canal Plus app and stream all the video content.
Canal Plus offers more than 60 live TV channels in News, Sports, Entertainment, and other categories.
Club tournaments like Bundesliga, Premier League, LaLiga, and Serie A are available in the Canal Plus Sports pack.