Brave is a popular web browser available for smartphones. The best thing about the Brave browser is its independent search engine, Barve Search. With Brave Search, you can surf the internet without being tracked. Inspite of having all the advanced features like built-in Firewall + VPN, Ad-blocker, Private Browsing, and Brave Rewards, the browser is yet to be available for Android TVs and Android TV Boxes. . To get the Brave browser on Android TV, you have to sideload the app on your Android TV.
Supported Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
Supported Android TV Box
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
- Onn Android TV Box
How to Sideload Brave Browser on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect to a stable WiFi connection.
2. Open Google Play Store from the home screen and select the Search icon.
3. Search for Downloader by AFTV news and click on the app icon.
4. Click the Install button to get the Downloader app on Android TV.
5. Open the Settings menu on your Android TV and choose the Device Preferences option.
6. Select the Security and Restrictions option and then the Unknown Sources option.
7. Select the Downloader option and turn on the Unknown Sources toggle.
8. Open the Downloader app from the Android TV home screen.
9. Go to the Search Bar and enter the AFTVnews plugin URL (browser.aftvnews.com). Without the plugin, you can’t install any APK files.
10. Then, enter the Brave Android TV APK URL download link (https://bit.ly/3TJptOt) and click the Go button.
11. The Brave APK file download.
12. Tap the Install button to get the Bravo app on your Android TV.
13. Install the Sideload Launcher on Android TV to access APK files on your TV.
14. Open the Bravo browser on your TV using Sideload Launcher and surf the internet with ease.
Other Supported Devices
- Android phone
- Android Tablet
- Windows PC
Frequently Asked Questions
Bravo browser is equipped with ads and a pop-up blocker. If you want, you can install an ad blocker app on Android TV to block ads.
Android TV has some web browsers on the Play Store, like Puffin and TV Bro. You can also sideload web browsers on Android TV, like Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers. The best browser for Android TV is the Puffin TV web browser.