If you are searching for apps or services to stream sports for free, Bosscast is the best platform for you. For Android TV and Android TV Box, you can’t install the Bosscast as there is no dedicated app available for this platform. So, you should visit its webpage via browser or screen mirror the app’s content from a smartphone to stream Bosscast on Android TV.
With the Bosscast website, you can watch all the live sports events for free. You can get sports content from Rugby, Football, Tennis, Baseball, Hockey, and more. Furthermore, you can also find sports channels and tournaments from numerous countries like the USA, India, Canada, and a lot more.
Let us see the possible ways: web visiting and screen mirroring to stream Bosscast on your Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Watch Bosscast Using a Browser
Bosscast has a dedicated webpage that includes an extensive media library of numerous sports events. As the simplest way, you can access this streaming platform on your TV through its web version. For that, you have to use any of the best web browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://bosscast.eu/] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the profile avatar and Log in with your account details.
5. Then, you can access your desired sports content for free on your Android TV.
How to Cast Bosscast on Android TV
As an alternative way, you can stream Streamhunter through the screen mirroring method from your smartphone. Unfortunately, there is no built-in cast support available on this platform, so you need to screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Bosscast APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Play the video content on the app.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
Mi Box & Mi Box S
Mecool Android TV Box
|Sony Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
JVC Smart TV
Skyworth Smart TV
If you feel that Bosscast isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream free sports events Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to this platform.
No. Since Bosscast doesn’t have its app version, there is no possible to install it on Android TV.
The platform is not completely legal and safe to use. So we recommend using the best premium VPN on your Android to avoid legal issues for streaming content illegally.