We all know how to stream live matches and watch movies on Android TV. Only a few will surf the internet on the Android TV. If you are one of them, you need to get a suitable VPN. Bitdefender VPN is a fast VPN and gives you complete online protection. You can be sure that you can download things from the web with utmost safety. This dynamic VPN service has 1300 servers across the globe and follows no traffic logs. You can easily add and stream Bitdefender VPN on your Android TV.
One of the main reasons why you’d like to add a VPN to your TV might be because you wish to access geo-restricted content. Bitdefender VPN gives you the key to unlocking all geographic restrictions that you have with you. Now, look into depth in the section that is about to come.
You can get Bitdefender VPN on your device at $2.49 per month if you subscribe to the Annual plan. If not, Bitdefender VPN costs you $6.99 per month if you choose a monthly plan.
Bitdefender VPN on Android TV
Bitdefender VPN isn’t natively available for download on the Android TV Platform. However, you can always sideload Bitdefender on your Android TV.
Supported Android TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Supported Android TV Box
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How to Add Bitdefender VPN on Android TV
- Install Downloader on Android TV
- Enabling the Unknown Sources
- Sideload Bitdefender VPN
Install Downloader on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and launch the Google Play Store.
2. Using the Search icon, search for Downloader by AFTV news.
3. Pick up the Downloader app icon and click on the Install button.
Enabling the Unknown Sources
1. Launch the Android TV Settings menu from its home screen.
2. Navigate to Security & Restrictions and choose Unknown Sources.
3. Select the Downloader app.
4. Enable the Unknown Sources toggle for the Downloader app.
How to Sideload Bitdefender VPN on Android TV
1. Open the new Downloader app and click on the Allow option once prompted.
2. Type in the Bitdefender VPN Android TV APK URL.
3. Next, click on the Go option.
4. Iinstall the Bitdefender VPN APK on your TV.
5. As the APK installation is completed, launch the Bitdefender VPN app on your Android TV.
6. Connect to the desired country server and surf the internet without any restriction.
Other Supported Devices
- Windows PC
- Mac PC
- Android smartphone
Related: How to Install Kaspersky VPN on Android TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Bitdefender work on my Smart TV?
Yes, Bitdefender works on a Smart TV. However, you need to sideload the Bitdefender VPN on your TV.
2. Does Bitdefender work with Netflix?
Yes, Bitdefender can bypass Netflix geo-restrictions.