Binge is an Australian streaming platform that has a huge library of on-demand content, such as movies, TV shows, and series. With Binge you can stream the world’s popular content seamlessly in HD. Binge is supported on many devices including Android TV. If you have an Android TV, you can install the app from the Play Store. If you reside outside Australia, you can’t be able to access the content.
To watch Binge on your Smart TV for a short time, you can cast the app from your smartphone. Binge can’t be accessed for free. Therefore, you need to purchase a premium plan to stream your favorite movies or series. Before installing the Binge app, make sure that your Android TV meets the requirements. If not, try updating the Android TV to its latest firmware.
How to Install Binge on Android TV from Play Store
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter Binge in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select Binge from the suggested result.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
How to Activate Binge on Android TV
1. Open the Binge on your Android TV.
2. You will get the activation code. If you are not getting the code, click the Sign In button to get the code.
3. Now, go to Binge’s activation website on your smartphone or PC.
4. Enter the code and click the Activate button.
5. After that, sign in subscribed account to complete the activation.
6. Now, the Binge will be activated on your Android TV. You can access all the content.
How to Sideload Binge APK on Android TV
If you can’t find Binge in the Play Store, it is geo-restricted. Binge is available only to Australian residents. Therefore, you need to use the Downloader app to sideload the APK file.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Binge APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Binge APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Install any of the VPNs on your Android TV, like NordVPN or ExpressVPN, and connect to the Australian server.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Watch Binge Using Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use any of those web browsers on your Android TV to access Binge.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://binge.com.au/] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The home screen of the Binge will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the Sign In button and enter your credentials.
5. Then, you can access your favorite content on your Android TV.
How to Cast Binge on Android TV
Binge is compatible with built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast the app from your smartphone to Android TV.
2. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Open Binge on your smartphone and log in with your account.
4. Play the video content that you want and click the Cast icon.
5. From the list of devices, choose your Android TV.
6. Play the video content on the app. Now, the content will appear on your Android TV.
Binge Pricing and Plans
Binge offers three subscription plans to users. You can sign up, and choose the desired subscribed plan to get the 14-day free trial.
|PLANS||MONTHLY PRICING||STREAMING QUALITY||SIMULTANEOUS DEVICES|
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
You can stream up to four devices simultaneously at a time.
You can share your Binge account with up to five profiles per subscription.
Yes. You can cancel your Binge free trial anytime before it ends.