Bilibili is a video community platform that lets users share their videos focused on Anime. The Bilibili platform is made for anime fans where they can watch short videos, clips, and episodes of classic and latest content. Bilibili is compatible with Android TV and you can download the app from the Play Store. You can get to watch some of the top-rated anime, such as Attack on Titan, Bleach, The Naruto Series, One Piece, and more in HD.
You can download the videos within the app and watch them offline later. The app even supports multi-language subtitles, which allows you to stream anime content in your preferred language. To use the premium feature of Bilibili, you need to subscribe to the plan and switch to a premium account.
How to Install Bilibili on Android TV from Play Store
1. Go to the home screen on your Android TV and click on Apps.
2. Open Google Play Store and click the Search icon.
3. Enter Bilibili in the search bar and locate the app.
4. Select Bilibili from the suggested result.
5. Click Install to get the app on your Android TV.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. When the home screen appears, sign in and play your favorite content.
How to Sideload Bilibili APK on Android TV
Bilibili is available in specific countries, such as China, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, and Malaysia. If you can’t find Bilibili in the Play Store, it must be geo-restricted. Therefore, you need to use the Downloader app to sideload the APK file.
1. Get the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Bilibili APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Bilibili APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Watch Bilibili Using Browser
In the Play Store, there are quite a number of web browsers available for Android TV. You can use any of those browsers on your Android TV to access Bilibili.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://www.bilibili.tv/en] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The home screen of Bilibili will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the Log In button and enter your credentials. You can even log in using your phone number linked to the Bilibili account.
5. Then, you can access your favorite content on your Android TV.
How to Cast Bilibili on Android TV
The Bilibili is compatible with the built-in Cast support. With that, you can easily cast Bilibili from your smartphone to Android TV.
2. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Open the Bilibili app on your smartphone and log in with your account.
4. Play the video content that you want and click the Cast icon.
5. From the list of devices, choose your Android TV.
6. Play the video content on the app. Now, the content will appear on your Android TV.
Use VPN for Bilibili
Unfortunately, the Bilibili app and content are geo-restricted and available to specific regions. If you reside outside the specified countries, you can use VPN to unblock geo-restrictions. VPNs let you bypass the restriction and stream the content by hiding your IP address. Using an effective VPN like NordVPN hides your identity and can safely watch the content without interruptions.
Bilibili Pricing and Plans
Below are the plans and pricing of Bilibili Premium.
|Bilibili Stars||₱ 49|
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Yes. The Bilibili app is available for Sony Android TV users.
No. Unfortunately, the Bilibili app isn’t accessible in the US. You can still access them using a VPN.
Yes, you can stream the episodes of the Tom and Jerry cartoons on the Bilibili app.
The Bilibili app supports multiple languages including English. You can switch the language anytime to use the app in the desired version.