Bflix is a popular streaming platform that offers movies, TV shows, web series, and many more from its e-library. Without spending a single penny, users can watch unlimited movies and TV shows on its ad-free platform. The users with the premium pass can explore the unlimited library of films. The app is compatible to download on Android smartphones and tablets. If you want to stream its content on the big screens of your Android TV you can sideload the Bflix apk using the Downloader app. Alternatively, you can also cast the Bflix app from your smartphone/tablet to your Smart TV.
How to Sideload Bflix APK on Android TV
The Bflix app is yet to be available for Android TV. To use the Befilx app, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Bflix APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Bflix APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast Bflix on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the Bflix apk file, you can screen mirror the Bflix app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Get the Bflix app installed on your Android device from the Play Store and open it.
3. Log in to Bflix if needed.
4. Play the video content of any movies or TV show on the Bflix app.
5. Hit the cast icon present on the media player screen or go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
- With a single Bflix account, you can have up to four concurrent streams across 10 different streaming devices.
- The content in the app gets updated regularly at a particular interval to load the most trending and useful videos.
- It uses specific algorithms to suggest content based on the viewer’s preference.
- It ensures to provide an ad-free environment while streaming its content.
- The users are also allowed to download its content and watch them offline.
- It has a built-in media player hence the users no need to depend on any external media player.
- To make the app accessible to a wider audience, subtitles are available in multiple languages.
If you want any alternative sites similar to the Bflix platform, we have some recommendations.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Bflix is not a legal website as it illegally streams pirated movies and TV shows. Hence, you need to use a VPN to mask your IP address if you want to use the app.
Yes, the Bflix app is officially available on the Google Play Store for Android smartphones and tablets.