To stream movies, series, and TV shows for free without sign-up or registration, you can opt for BeeTV. If you are looking to install the BeeTV app on Android TV, you need to sideload its apk as the app isn’t officially available on the Play Store. You can also use the screen mirroring method as an alternative option to stream it on TV.
By reading this article, you will learn about the steps for sideloading and casting methods that help you to stream BeeTV on Android TV.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload BeeTV APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the BeeTV app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for the latest version of BeeTV APK: bit.ly/3tRG22p
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite media content.
How to Cast BeeTV APK on Android TV
If you aren’t interested in sideloading the BeeTV APK, you can cast the app from your Android smartphone to your TV. Fortunately, there is built-in cast support available on this platform, so you can easily screen mirror the app using the casting feature of your mobile.
1. Install the BeeTV APK on your smartphone from a trusted online source.
2. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
3. Open the BeeTV on your smartphone.
4. Click the Cast icon from the app.
5. From the list of devices, choose your Android TV.
6. Play the video content on the app. Now, the content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
How to Fix BeeTV Not Working on Android TV
Since we’ve installed the BeeTV app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for BeeTV accumulated on your Smart TV.
- If there is a new version available for BeeTV, uninstall the current one and sideload the latest version.
- Update your Android TV firmware.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems, then set up your Smart TV to install the app again.
If you feel that BeeTV isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other platforms to stream free movies/series. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to BeeTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Unfortunately, the BeeTV application is unavailable on the Play Store of Android TV.
BeeTV application is unsafe to use as it doesn’t ensure privacy and safety to users. Hence, we recommend using the best VPN for Android TV.