Bay IPTV is an IPTV player application that allows you to load your IPTV content via M3U URL with a one-time activation fee of €5.50 for 12 months and €10.08 for a lifetime activation. The Bay IPTV is similar to Smart IPTV. Since it is a premium IPTV player, it offers a 7-day free trial to test the service. Once you are satisfied with the 7-day free trial, you can subscribe to the service to load and stream the IPTV content on your device. Although the Bay IPTV APK is unavailable on the Google Play Store, you can sideload the application on your Android TV with a USB drive or third-party apps.
How to Sideload Bay IPTV APK on Android TV
The Bay IPTV is not available for Android TV. To use the Bay IPTV APK, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of Bay IPTV APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the Bay IPTV APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Activate Bay IPTV APK on Android TV
1. Open the Bay IPTV on your Android TV.
2. You will get the activation code. If you are not getting the code, click the login button to get the code.
3. Now, go to Bay IPTV‘s activation website on your smartphone or PC and click on the subscription plan.
4. Next, select the pricing and enter the required details on the webpage.
5. After entering, click on the Activate Now button and complete the payment process.
6. Within a few minutes the Bay IPTV app will be activated on your Android TV.
7. Now, relaunch the Bay IPTV app on your TV to load and stream the IPTV content.
How to Cast Bay IPTV APK on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the Bay IPTV app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the APK on your Android smartphone.
3. Activate the Bay IPTV app from its official website.
4. Now, launch the app and play the video content on the app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Key Features of Bay IPTV APK
- The Player helps you stream the M3U playlist of IPTV providers.
- It comes with One-time and lifetime activation plans.
- New users can avail of the free trial of 7 days to Bay IPTV.
- It supports 24/7 customer support.
- You can manage your multiple playlists on the app easily.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
Unfortunately, the app is not available on Sony Android TV to download.
No, the Bay IPTV app is officially unavailable for any Google TV and Google-supported device.