Batmanstream is one of the best websites to stream sports matches on your Android TV. Since it is a third-party app, you cannot download it directly from the Play Store. You have to sideload the app on your Android TV. Other than sideloading the app, you can use the Batmanstream website or screen mirror technique to watch all its sports content.
This is a free site and does not require any registration or subscription to stream the live matches. You can watch all the sports matches like Football, NFL, Basketball, Motorsports, and more along with getting more than one streaming link for live sports matches to avoid overloading issues. Also, it lets you set custom notifications to get reminders for your favorite matches.
Let us show you the step-by-step guidelines to stream Batmanstream on Android TV through sideloading, web browsing, and casting methods. Further, we’ve discussed some troubleshooting ideas and alternatives if you face any issues with the platform.
How to Sideload Batmanstream APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Batmanstream app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now. go back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link for Batmanstream APK latest version: bit.ly/46V786F
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite sports event.
How to Watch Batmanstream Using Browser
Batmanstream has a dedicated webpage that includes an extensive media library of numerous sports events, including live and highlights. As the simplest way, you can access the Batmanstream platform on your TV through its web version. For that, you have to use any of the best web browsers on your Android TV.
1. Open a web browser on your Android TV.
2. Enter the URL [https://batmanstream.watch/] in the address bar and go to that website.
3. The website’s home screen will appear on the TV screen.
4. Click the Sign In button and enter your credentials.
5. Then, you can access your favorite content on your Android TV.
How to Cast Batmanstream to Android TV
If you can’t find the cast icon on the Batmanstream app, then you need to use the screen mirroring feature of your Android smartphone to stream the app’s media content to your TV screen.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network in which your smartphone is connected.
2. Go to the Batmanstream website on your Android smartphone using any web browser.
3. Launch the app and log in with your credentials if needed.
4. Play the video content on the Batmanstream platform.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TVs||Smart TV Boxes|
|Sharp Smart TV|
Panasonic Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Skyworth Smart TV
Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
JVC Smart TV
Mi Box and Mi Box S
Batmanstream Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
Since we’ve installed the Batmanstream app on Android TV by getting it from third-party sources, you will face many issues with the app while streaming on your TV. In such cases, you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Batmanstream accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
If you feel that Batmanstream isn’t for you or are unsatisfied with its service, you can switch to some other free platforms to stream live sports matches. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Batmanstream.
No. There is no official app for Batmanstream on the Play Store of Android TV. So, it is not available for all Android Smart TVs.
Batmanstream is a free site, and you don’t have to pay any subscription cost. You can access all the live matches for free.
Yes, you can watch Rugby matches and other sports events.