Badland is one of the best adventure games in the Google Play Store. The forest-like setup combined with the stunning background and audio effects gives the extra thrill. Though the game is available only for smartphones, you can sideload the Badland game on your Android TV using any third-party installers.
How to Sideload Badland on Android TV
1. Open Google Play Store on Android TV.
2. Using the Search icon, search for the Downloader app.
3. Select the Downloader app.
4. Click on the Install button to get the Downloader app on Android TV.
5. Open Settings on your Android TV.
6. Click on the Device Preference option.
7. Choose the Security & Restriction menu.
8. Open the Unknown Sources feature and enable the Downloader toggle.
9. Now, open the Downloader app on your Android TV.
10. Install the AFTVnews plugin by entering the URL browser.aftvnews.com.
11. Then, enter the Badland APK Android TV URL.
12. Click on Go and tap the Install button.
13. Open the Badland game on your Android TV and play it.
How to Play Badland on Android TV
The game has only one control option. Tapping the OK button will move the character upwards and allow it to move. When you release the button, the character will fall to the ground. Based on the pathway and obstacles, you have to guide the character to the next level. You have to hold and release the OK button whenever it is needed. If you fail to cross the obstacle, you will lose. If it is too hard to hold the OK button, you can connect a mouse to Android TV and hold the left-click button.
Supported Android TVs
- JVC Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- NVIDIA Shield TV
- Mi Box
- H96 Android TV Box
No, you can install and play the Badland game for free.