With the development of the internet, a lot of things have become simpler. For example, before the arrival of the internet, we used to go to the theaters to watch movies. But now, there are options to stream the movies even within one day of the release. One such website is called AZ Movies. AZ Movies is a streaming platform dedicated to streaming movies for free. Not only can you watch the latest movies, but you can also stream movies released on subscription-based streaming platforms like Disney Plus, Prime Video, HBO Max, and more. It has content from genres like Animation, War, Science Fiction, History, Fantasy, Adventure, and more. It is available on all the devices as long as you have a browser and internet connection.
Table of Contents
Features of AZ Movies
- It gives you a summary of the story, trailer, and a detailed description of the cast and crew.
- It also shows the ratings from IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes, and Metacritic for each movie.
- It gives you a list of Top 10 Movies, New Movies, and Just Added Movies.
- You can search for the movie you want using different filters or the search bar.
- You can stream the content for free, and it has a good user interface.
- Download the movies you want and enjoy watching them later.
VPN for AZ Movies
It is essential to use VPNs on Android TV while accessing sites like AZ Movies. VPN creates an encrypted or private connection to protect your data and privacy. It is useful in hiding your IP address and location from hackers, ISPs, and more. It also helps you browse the geo-restricted content anonymously. Since AZ Movies is an illegal website, it might be blocked in some countries. Hence, you can utilize the VPN to enjoy all the features. You can try VPNs like
How to Stream AZ Movies on Android TV
1. Launch your Android TV and select Apps.
2. Select your VPN app and connect it to a server.
3. Open your Chrome browser on Android TV and enter AZ Movies on the search bar.
4. Choose the official website from the search results.
5. Choose the movie you want and enjoy streaming it on your Android TV.
How to Stream AZ Movies on Android TV
There are two alternative methods to stream AZ Movies on Android Smart TV
- Using Downloader App
- Cast to Android TV
Using Downloader App
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Click on Play Store and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Install.
4. Press the Home button on your Android TV remote to return to the home screen.
5. Select Settings and click on Device Preferences.
6. Click on Security & Restrictions and select Unknown sources.
7. Choose the Downloader app and turn on the toggle.
8. Now, open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the AZ Movies apk.
9. Select Go, and the apk file will download on your Android TV.
10. Click on Install and launch the app once the installation is done.
11. Start streaming your favorite content on the TV.
Cast to Android TV
Make sure you connect your Android TV and smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Launch your Android device and select Settings.
2. Click on Connection & sharing and select Cast.
3. Choose Android TV from the list of available devices.
4. On your Android TV, select Allow when asked for permission to cast from your Android device.
5. The Android device screen will be cast to Android TV.
5. Now, launch the browser and click on the search bar.
6. Type AZ Movies and choose the official website.
7. Select the Search and enter the name of the movie you want to watch on Android TV.
8. Enjoy watching the movie on your TV.
Alternatives for AZ Movies
Frequently Asked Questions
No, it is not safe. Always it is safe to use the streaming services and apps that are legally authorized by the Government.
Yes. There is an app available for Android. However, you can install it only from external sources.