AstonCine is the re-creation of Zini Tevi and Terrarium TV. It is one of the best platforms to stream movies, TV Shows, live TV, and on-demand content for free. The application lets you filter and choose movies in various genres like action, comedy, drama, thriller, romance, Sci-fi, and many more. Since it is a pirated app, there are many possibilities to get into legal issues when you are streaming the content directly from your TV. It is better to use a premium VPN service like Nord VPN on your Android TV to get rid of these issues. Although you cannot download the app officially from the Google Play Store. You can install the AstonCine APK on your Android TV by sideloading the app.
How to Sideload AstonCine APK on Android TV
The AstonCine is unavailable for Android TV. To use the AstonCine app, you need to sideload its APK using the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
3. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
4. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Now, open the Downloader app on Android TV from the home screen.
6. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
7. Choose Home from the left pane, and enter the download link of AstonCine APK in the URL field.
8. Click Go to download the AstonCine APK on your Android TV.
9. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
10. Then, click Open to launch the app and watch the content.
How to Cast AstonCine on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app, you can screen mirror the AstonCine app from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Sideload the AstonCine APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, open the app on your Android.
4. Play the video content on the app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Key Features of AstonCine APK
- Since the AstonCine app has Real-Debrid support, you can stream videos with various streaming qualities.
- The app lets you download TV series and movies to stream offline.
- Save all your desired favorite movies in the Favorites Manager section.
- Get Cast details and ratings from IMDb for each and every media content.
- AstonCine offers 200 subtitles for movies and TV series.
Supported Android TVs
- Sony Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- OnePlus Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Vu Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Airtel Xstream
- MXQ Pro 4K
- Mi Box 4K
No, the AstonCine app is officially unavailable on the Sony Android TV.