The Asgard is a well-known add-ons, specially made for Kodi. Do you have the Kodi app on your Android TV? and looking for the best add-on to stream media content? If yes, you must try the Asgard add-on to get a complete streaming experience. If you don’t have Kodi on Android TV, visit the Play Store and install it in a few minutes. After that, start installing this add-on to your Kodi software.
In this article, we will discuss the step-by-step guidelines to get Asgard addon on Android TV to watch movies and TV shows.
Table of Contents
How To Get Kodi on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect it to the internet.
2. Open the Google Play Store and search for Kodi.
3. Click on Install to download the app.
4. After that, launch the Kodi app on your TV.
5. Now, you should enable unknown sources to install third-party add-ons.
- Go to Settings and select the System tile.
- Highlight the Add-ons option on the left side of the app.
- Navigate to Unknown Sources and turn it on if it is switched off.
- Hit the Yes option to confirm the process.
How to Install Asgard Kodi Addon
1. Return to the Settings menu once again on the Kodi app.
2. Choose File Manager from the available options.
3. Tap the Add source option from either of the sides.
4. On the following screen, you can find the <None> field and select it.
5. Enter https://mylostsoulspace.co.uk/repo carefully in the field and hit OK.
6. To proceed further, you should provide a valid source name. Here, we can go with asgard and click OK.
7. Go back to the Kodi Settings window again.
8. Navigate to the Add-ons tile.
9. From the list of options, select Install from zip file.
10. Click asgard; the source name you chose earlier.
11. Select to install the repository named repository.NarcasistWizard.zip.
12. Wait for around 30 seconds to complete the installation of the Narcasist’s Wizard Repository.
13. Then, tap Install from repository.
14. Launch the Narcasist’s Wizard Repository you installed now on Kodi.
15. Locate and click Video add-ons under the options of Repo.
16. You can find the Asgard Kodi addon on this page and hit the Install button in the bottom-right of the window.
17. Wait for a while, approximately 1 to 3 minutes to get installed.
After that, you can open the Asgard addon on your Android TV through the Kodi app and watch movies/TV shows without any hassle.
How to Access the Asgard Addon on Kodi Via Debrid
To use Asgard, you must have a premium account from Real Debrid. Because it is a Real Debrid-based addon service for Kodi. So, you should set up Real Debrid to use this addon on any device.
1. Once you launch the Kodi app, go to the Add-ons section.
2. Find Asgard under the Video Add-ons menu.
3. Then, right-click the addon to display the list of its options.
4. From the popup menu, select Asgard Settings.
5. Locate and click Asgard Debrid on the left side of the window.
6. Choose the Debrid Service menu. Now, we go with Asgard Re-auth Real-Debrid.
7. Visit https://real-debrid.com/device and enter the code on the required field.
8. After signing in, the main window will appear and you can start using the addon now.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes For Kodi
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
It is very simple to set up the Asgard addon to Kodi. For that, you need to get help from Real Debrid and follow the procedures discussed in this article.