Aron Player is an unpopular IPTV player that lets you load the IPTV playlist URL and stream the media content on your Android TV. Since Aron Player is one of the unavailable apps on the Play Store, you can’t get this app directly on your TV. If you want to install this app, you should use the sideloading the Aron Player APK or casting method to get the app on your TV.
If you are an IPTV user, Aron Player would be your best companion to stream the media content offered by your provider. It can handle the M3U URL and other playlist formats.
Are you ready to stream IPTV content using Aron Player on your Android TV? If yes, this is the section for you that teaches you both techniques, such as sideloading and screen mirroring, with step-by-step instructions. Apart from that, we’ve included the best alternatives to Aron Player if you find any difficulties while using the app.
Table of Contents
How to Sideload Aron Player APK on Android TV
As we mentioned earlier, the Aron Player app is not available for Android TV. So, you need to sideload its APK file with the help of Downloader on Android TV to stream its content.
1. Turn on your Android TV and head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Play Store and launch it.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Downloader in the required field.
4. Locate the Downloader app developed by AFTVnews and hit the Install button.
5. Wait for a while to download and install the Downloader app on your device.
6. Once the Downloader app is installed successfully, press the home button on your remote.
7. Now, navigate to the Settings icon from the home page.
8. From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
9. Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
10. Now, get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
11. Accept the storage and other permissions asked by the app on your TV.
12. Choose Home from the left pane, and type the below-mentioned URL in the required field.
Download link of Aron Player APK latest version: bit.ly/44RScVG
13. Click Go to download the APK file on your Android TV.
14. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
15. Then, click Open to launch the app and play the content offered by your IPTV provider.
How to Cast Aron Player on Android TV
If you can’t find the cast icon on the Aron Player app, then you need to use the screen mirroring feature of your Android smartphone to stream the app’s media content to your TV screen.
1. Connect the Android TV to a WiFi network to which your smartphone is connected.
2. Sideload the Aron Player APK on your Android smartphone.
3. After installing, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
4. Play the video content on the Aron Player app.
5. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Android TV. Now, the video content will appear on your Android TV.
Supported Android TVs and Boxes
|Smart TV Boxes
|Sony Smart TV
TCL Smart TV
OnePlus Smart TV
Panasonic Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV
Vu Smart TV
Philips Smart TV
Xiaomi Mi Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV
|Nvidia Shield TV
MXQ Pro 4K
Mi Box 4K
Aron Player Not Working on Android TV: How to Fix
If the Aron Player app is not working properly on your Android TV due to issues like a black screen, app freezing, and more, then you need to perform the troubleshooting fixes listed below to resolve those problems.
- Make sure that your Android TV and the app get the proper internet speed.
- Restart your Android TV to resolve the temporary bugs associated with the device and app.
- Clear the app cache files for Aron Player accumulated on your device.
- Update your Android TV firmware and the app to the latest version.
- Reset your Android TV to solve the major problems for both the device and the app.
Aron Player Alternatives
If you feel that Aron Player isn’t for you or if you are unsatisfied with the service it provides, you can switch over to some other free platforms to stream IPTV content. Here are the best options you can choose as an alternative solution to Aron Player.
No, there is an official app for Aron Player on the Play Store. So, you can’t install it on your Android TV.
Since it is a third-party app, you may get into legal issues while using Aron Player. So, it is recommended to use any of the best VPNs for your Android TV to hide your ID and ensure secure browsing.